* Tom Cruise and Jeremy Renner on the Prague set of Mission: Impossible 4 get all wet togther and no we are not taking about those walk-in closets having showers.
* The landmark New York’s Chelsea Hotel is for sale. Famous guests over the years included Bob Dylan, Charles Bukowski, Janis Joplin, Patti Smith, Leonard Cohen, Arthur C. Clarke, Dylan Thomas, Robert Mapplethorpe, and Lance Loud of An American Family. It’s also where The Sex Pistols’ Sid Vicious allegedly stabbed his girlfriend to death in 1978. Anyone have a couple of billion dollars I could borrow?
* Legenday Harlem Gay Bathouse the Mount Morris Baths is for rent. The Mount Morris Baths was a longtime survivor of New York’s gay bathhouse scene, the type of place where, the New York Times reported in 2003, the same sign could warn patrons about a no-sex policy and advise them about proper condom disposal. In a poetry collection titled “Black Men, White Men,” the poet G. S. Weinerman immortalized the Mt. Morris Baths by writing a piece titled “Mt. Morris Baths, New York.” In the poem, he wrote about the “ancient, loving rooms” and the “furtive heritage” of the historic bathhouse. The postscript to the poem read: “Today, it is old and faded, but if you look hard, you can feel and see the lost elegance which somehow remains SOMEONE RENT OR BUY THIS PIECE OF LGBT HISTORY AND I WILL MANAGE IT. PLEASE.
* CBS premiered The Talk yesterday, and fast overnight ratings have it up 24% from As the World Turns’s ratings last October.Which really isn;t all that diffucult actually.
*CW’s “Supernatural” goes just a bit gay. And no its not the fantasies that you write about in your Sam and Dean Slash fiction.
Zac Efron walked the red carpet at the Deauville American Film Festival in France sporting his new beard. (As in facial hair, it’s clear that he has got his hands on some serious >beard oils) while promoting Charlie St. Cloud
Well I guess Tom cCuise likes them butch, Only kidding.
It’s about time Zac tried to shed his HSM Twink image. (But Zachie could you at least wash your hair, oh and take off your shirt maybe?)
* The Parents Television Council is calling for a boycott of William Shatner’s new show, $#*! My Dad because the title implies a curse word. $#*! You PTC!
* Tom Cruise recently flagged Zac Efron down in the lobby of CAA. and used a creepy troll like pick-up line. “You ride motorcycles?” Cruise asked? (Why didn’t he just ask if he liked Gladiator movies?) Cruise then invited him out to his house, taught him how a motorcycle engine works, showed him the hangar with his dozens of pristine bikes—including the Triumphs he rode in the Mission: Impossible movies. Efron was allowed to ride a pedigree-less dirt bike. When Zac was ashed why Cruise “reached out to him” Zac replied: “I don’t know,” he says. “I don’t even want to know. Yo Cruise! Back away from my Zac you short, crazy cultist creep! (By the way your last movie SUCKED!)
* Evan Lysacek was a “twat” on Twitter this weekend when he posted that the “verdict is still out” on Johnny Weir’s gender. (Will you two just get a room and fuck already! Oh, wait. It would be lesbianism right?)
* Married Gay Mormon Couple Spencer and Tyler, who were featured in the documentary 8: The Mormon Proposition, say “Thnak You” to Judge Vaugh Walker,
* HIV Activist Jack Mackenroth (and former Project Runway contestant) won BIG this week at the Gay Games in Colonge, Germany winning 7 Gold Medals! (Love Jack. he has a nose only a scalpel could sculpt.)
* Torchwood’s creator Russell T Davies sat down and discussed some details for the fourth season of Torchwood that will be titled “Torchwood: The New World”. The events of Torchwood: TNW take place two years after the grim conclusion of of Children of Earth including the death of Captain Jack’s lover Ianto Jones. Joining Captain Jack and Gwen Cooper (Eve Myles) in TNW will be an American CIA agent named Rex Matheson (the part is not yet cast). Davies says that Matheson is an “entrance into the new story,” a way for new viewers to learn about Torchwood along with the character. Davies explains that given the fact that Torchwood was destroyed and the team broken up after CoE, Matheson will have no idea what Torchwood is since “It’s like something that ceased to exist a long time ago that’s spoken of only in whispers. It’s like a legend now.” Read more….