Well the lid is being blown off the Project Runway finale where the Wicked Wretchen of Oregon Gretchen won even though there were three times she SHOULD have been voted off this season because all her outfits could go with Birkenstocks.
Turns out Micheal Koors and Nina Garcia decided to vote for Gretchen over the UBER talented Mondo because Gretchen.
After HOURS of deliberation Tim and Heidi both went with Mondo while Michael and Nina stood on the dark side and Jessica Simpson played with her hair
Nina and Micheal dug thier heels in and refuse to budge. Tim says that he ultimately understood their choice since poor broke Gretchen really needs the money and Mondo will skip along the rainbow of success anyways.
So next time that you disagree with Nina and Micheal during the runway shows now you know that YOU are probably right and they are just all fucked up.
Tim Gunn is right. The judges ARE a bunch of crack smokers. Perhaps it’s time to rotate Nina and Micheal out next season/
* Sesame Street censors Katy Perry over cleavage: “in light of the feedback we’ve received on the Katy Perry music video which was released on You Tube only, we have decided we will not air the segment on the television broadcast of Sesame Street, which is aimed at preschoolers.” Which is ironic considering they’ve just recently eaten at the “All-You-Can-Eat” Booby Buffet.
* More details on the Wachoskis’ forthcoming futuristic gay Iraq war romance. “They rut like dogs! WOOF!
* NAACP’s Ben Jealous will speak at the at New York Lesbian and Gay Community center on Wednesday “The NAACP is opposed to discrimination in all its forms. We recognize that many of our members are also members of the LGBT community, and just as the LGBT community counts on us to stand with it for basic civil rights protections, so we count on the LGBT community to stand with us in our unified struggle for the broader civil rights agenda.” Jealous, who is helping to lead a march for jobs and justice in Washington next month, will ask the LGBT Commnunity to attend the rally. Gee Ben, where has the NAACP been during DADT and Prop 8? NOW you are reaching out? Just saying…..
* Tim Gunn got catty over last week’s Project Runway challenge and on Lifetime itself. And who can blame him really (Jackie O Sportswear Challange? Pleeeease/) Tim went off on his Facebook Vlog and suddenly after a few days it disappeared. Sources say Lifetime made him pull it but Gunn said Lifetime had nothing to do with it. I did it completely on my own,” […] Gunn says he’s not sure now if he’ll be posting any more “Runway” critiques on his Facebook page. “I’m debating it,” he said. “I don’t want to hurt anyone, and at the same time I want to be able to talk matter-of-factly. You can watch Gunn’s bitchfest here. It’s awesome! Love you Tim!
* FX’s “Sons Of Anarchy”Charlie Hunnam strips down for Men’s Fitness. Sweaty never looked so good! Nathan Maloney from the UK’s (MUCH SUPERIOR) “Queer As Folk” has really grown up.