True Blood – Season 6 premieres on Sunday, June 16 at 9PM, on HBO.
* Seems like Target is fighting back. The Boycott Target Facebook page was reportedly locked down due to ‘copyright infringement (Gee I wonder who brought forth the complaint.?) Here’s the new LINK.
*Gay Rights doesn’t seem to be high up on either the Democrats or Republicans lists. That’s okay neither party is very high up on my list right now either. (BTW. I am STILL Looking for sponsorship in either Canada or England to immigrate. I need to get out of this country. IT SUCKS! If you can help PLEASE contact me.)
* Stephen Moyer of True Bloods cocksock otherwise known as “The Sock Of Destiny” sold for $1650 for a Gulf Coast charity. First Ben Cohens jock, now Moyers cocksock. I REALLY like this new way of raising money for charity!
* Yesterday it was True Blood paper Dolls and today its True Blood figurines. Can’t wait till tomorrow when I can order my Alexander Skarsgård sex toy! (I wish)
* Joesph Gordon-Levitt wants a Bad Romance. (I think I just swooned a little)
* The SyFy Channels Warehouse 13 ‘stud Eddie McClintock (above) who was once a wrestler also once starred in a bad movie with Shannon Elizabeth called “Confessions of an American Bride” The only upside of the movie is when Eddie appeared with nothing but a bag covering his “artifact”.
* Mexico is tryiong to woo gay honeymooners. “We hope that many same-sex couples who get married around the world spend their honeymoons here.We are a very tolerant, liberal, avant-garde city,” I wish the same could be said for the United Staes.
* Stepen Moyer’s “Sock of Destiny” The piece of fabric is used when filming nude scenes so that the man’s dangling parts are secured is up for auction at EBAY. 100 % of the profits (less ebay fees) will be donated to Gulf Aid – $645.00
* West Point cadet Katie Miller, who dropped out over the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy earlier this month, says her hometown of Findlay, Ohio has been less than supportive: “I was shocked that I didn’t receive more support than that from my hometown. I think the Findlay area has been especially harsh on me – just really wary of what my intentions were. These are the people I spent most of my childhood growing up with … so I was hoping that Findlay would be able to accept me as one of their own and to support me in this. But I ended up getting some of my toughest critics from my hometown, and that personally disturbed me.” FUCK YOU FINDLAY OHIO! I tell you Ohio truly just needs to be nuked.
* Just when you think you’ve seen it all. It’s the Glee ‘Vogue’ Flash Mob vis Sydney Austraila (I’m sorry, but nothing beats Sue “Motherfucking” Sylvesters version.)
* Anna Paquin and Styephen Moyer True Blood and real life lovers tied the knot yesterday at a private house in Malibu in front of friends and family including Rutina Wesley, Denis O’Hare, Alan Ball, Ryan Kwatan, and Elija Wood. OMG, How cute the Fairy invited a Hobbit to her wedding!
* Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino who is about the only fuckable guy on MTV’s Jersey Shore (If you tape his mouth shut and triple Trojan it) is estimated to be earning more than $5 million! Thats alot of freakin canolli!
* Just HOW GAY will Trevor Donovan’s “Teddy Montgomery” characetr be? The Producers don’t even know!
* Ms Bryan Singer has let some cats out of the bag about the plot of X-Men First Class. It’s got Xavier and Magneto in their late 20s, when Xavier isn’t yet in the wheelchair (or bald) . Kevin Bacon is playing Sebastian Shaw, Neither Cyclops nor Marvel Girl will show up, but Cyke’s brother Havoc will and the Hellfire Club is part of the movie.
* Rod Blagojevich you know the former Illinois Governor that a federal jury convicted h this week of lying to the FBI but deadlocked on 23 other charges. was at Chicago Comic-Con charging attendees $50 to get his autograph., $80 for a picture and $100 for a chip of his hair. LOL!
The awesome gay Horror Blog “Camp Blood” asked its readers for a gay mashup of the upcoming naked TRUE BLOOD Rolling Stone cover and got more than they asked for! AROOOOoOOOOoooo!
On stage, left to right: Joe Manganiello, Charlaine Harris, Kristin Bauer, Deborah Ann Woll, Nelsan Ellis, Alan Ball, Denis O’Hare, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer.
What no Jason or Eric??? Well at lease theres Alcide!