Shia LaBeouf struck back at an idiot fan literally at Mad Bull’s Tavern in Los Angeles after being called a “fucking faggot” for not stopping to have his picture taken
Mark Mastro, the idiot who was “attacked” by LaBeouf, says all he had wanted was a picture but he LaBeouf refused.
Via Radar Online:
“‘My friend said, ‘what’s up Shia’?’ Mastro says. ‘Shia told him to ‘get the f**k out of my way.’ He was slurring his words. ‘That’s when I said to my buddy, ‘don’t worry, he’s just a f**cking fagot anyway’,’ Mastro says.”
“‘He turned around, cursed me out, and I started laughing.’ Mastro explains that the actor then jumped in his black truck which was parked directly in front of Mad Bull’s.”
“‘All of a sudden, he jumped out, and ran back towards the bar. He charged at me! I jumped over the patio fence onto the sidewalk to get away from him. But he kept coming after me. ‘He was getting in my face. He was talking sh*t. He was chest-bumping me.'”
“That’s when the bouncer jumped in, Mastro says. ‘A bouncer put Shia in a head lock.’
When the police arrived LaBeouf was handcuffed but were released shortly afterward
The idiot Mastro casually saying “yeah, he’s just a faggot” pretty much says everything needed about the type of individual he is, not even bringing into discussion the fact he’s selling his story everywhere.
* Betty White comes face-to-face with Sarah Palin. It’s not clear if Palin remembers when Betty called her a “crazy bitch.” on Craig Ferguson a couple of years ago?
* Antonio Banderas is set to star in Pedro Almodovar film once again: “The Spanish director and star last worked together on Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down back in 1990. They will now re-tie the knot with a revenge thriller, La Piel que habito (The Skin I Live In), which shoots later this year. Variety reports that the movie is loosely based on Thierry Jonquet’s 1995 novel Mygale and will star Banderas as a plastic surgeon on the trail of the man who raped his daughter. ‘It’s the harshest film I’ve ever written,’ Almodovar told El Pais this week. ‘And Banderas’s character is brutal.'”
* Cannes is getting its first (unofficial) GLBT award! Following on awards such as the Teddy at Berlin and the Queer Lion at Venice, an independent group is establishing the Queer Palm. The first Queer Palm, recognising a film for its contribution to lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender themes, will be handed out May 22.
* This movie actor is B list although he definitely has A++ name recognition. Young. Not some faded A lister who is now a B. Our actor has been in some of the biggest hits of all time. Anyway, although our actor considers himself heterosexual and he has had a very famous, very public heterosexual romance, he told someone the other day that ‘if you get orally serviced by a guy, its doesn’t mean you are gay. In fact, I just had a guy I have known for awhile do that to me last week.'” (Guesses? Orlando Bloom or LaBeouf?)
* What’s On Paul Rudd’s computer? Video’s of himself dancing and nude Tayne!