* It’s official. Kentucky is now the most embarrassing laughable State in the Union and it elects Rand Paul as State Senator over Jack Conway.
* Neil Abercrombie has won the Governor’s race in Hawaii. He’ll sign the civil unions bill, which the current Governor, Linda Lingle, vetoed
* All three Iowa Supreme Court Justices lost their bids for retention after NOMS heinous attack on the gay judges who set a precedent for gay marriage in Iowa. My path for life is clear. DESTROY BRIAN BROWN AND MAGGIE GALLAGHER.
* Harry Reid defeated Sharron Angle. Hopefully Harry will realize now that he needs to grow a backbone and rule the Senate with an IRON FIST for the next two years.
* Anti-gay self loathing closet case Mark Kirk won the Illinois Senate seat held by Barack Obama. Kirk, who voted against DADT repeal in May, will become Senator immediately, meaning he’ll serve in the lame duck. But really he’s a lame fuck.
* Independent Lincoln Chafee has been elected Governor of Rhode Island — and he supports marriage equality. Which is quite a change since the Governor he will take over for was a bible thumping homophobe
* Rep. Patrick Murphy, the House sponsor of its successful DADT repeal bill, lost tonight to Tea Party candidate Mike Fitzpatrick. Another champion of LGBT rights bites the dust.
* The Chair of the House Armed Services Committee, Rep. Ike Skelton (D-MO), an ardent opponent of repealing DADT, lost . Not really feeling bad about that one. Fuck you Ike!
* Jerry Brown beat crazy illegal hiring bitch Meg Whitman! Yea for Jerry! Fuck you Meg!
* Progressive Wisconsin Senator Russ Feingold, a strong supporter of marriage equality, was defeated. I hope that Russ takes this opportunity to re-evaluate and run on a Progressive Democrat platform for President in 2012 or 2016.
* Openly gay David Cicilline wins U.S. House of Representatives seat (RI-1) You go girl!
* Barney Frank re-elected, as if that REALLY does us a lot of good. But on the bright side GOProud wastes THOUSANDS of dollars on his TeaBagging Republican opponent Sean Bielat. SUCK IT GOPOUD!
* Lexington, Kentucky elects openly gay mayor Jim Gray. REMARKABLE achievement for the LGBT community in Lexington. Maybe the HRC should ask for pointers
* Andrew Cuomo was elected NY Governor tover homophobe Carl Paladino who immediately went to find a Gay pride parade to go grind in.
* Dickwad Republican Marc Rubio wins in Florida. Rubio is the classic example of a minority bigot who hates homo’s
* Sen. Chuck Schumer and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand Win easily in New York State
* New Hampshire. Governor John Lynch, who signed the marriage bill into law last year, was reelected. NOM put money in this race to defeat Lynch.. At least there was ONE massive #NOMFAIL
* Chris Coons beat that whack job witch Christine O’Donnell. Now begone Christine before a house falls on you too!
* Pro Gay Marriage Governor Martin O’Malley wins re-election in Maryland. O’Malley has vowed to sign a marriage bill should it reach his desk. Big win for LGBT rights! And he’s kinda hot.
*There will be more updates and opinions as the day goes on. Fasten your seatbelts.