“This week pop icon George Michael passed away at age 53, Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher died at 60, and award winning Watership Down author Richard Adams died at the age of 96. From the unknown to the most well-known, we all have something in common—death. Our time on earth is brief—the Bible says like ‘a vapor.’ And each of us will stand before Almighty God to give an account. The decision that will determine where we spend eternity is whether we have believed in His Son, Jesus Christ, trusting Him as our Savior and following Him as Lord.
“There are no VIP passes or exceptions. Jesus said, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me’ (John 14:6). I hope each of these people had made that all-important decision before they took their last breath on earth—Have you? If you haven’t, call on Him today. Don’t delay.” – Franklin Graham, posting to his Facebook page which i hope all will visit and comment on.
I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun. I tell you only the good die young.
Liberty Counsel hate group leader, radio host, failed insurance agent and punch drunk ex-boxer Matt “Bam-Bam” Barber says it’s a “disgrace” that President Obama supported the creation of the Stonewall National Monument. And falsely rewrites Stonewall’s history worse than any other group with an agenda has yet to date.
“Police were investigating that particular homosexual bar based on numerous complaints about adult homosexual men assaulting underage boys which — as the Archives for Sexual Behavior and other studies indicate — is far too common within the homosexual community,” Barber explains.
There was reportedly open unnatural intimacy inside and outside the bar. But while there might have been some police excesses, Barber urges Americans to remember that some officers were beaten in the face with objects to the point of unconsciousness, and one officer was bitten in the face during the riots. Barber argues that the lawless incident is a shameful blemish through and through. “It’s not something to celebrate,” he asserts. “It’s a mark on American history.”
“A president seeks a legacy, and this president’s legacy is going to be one of radical homosexual activism — of furthering and perpetuating sin, sexual deviancy, the murder of innocent unborn children and weakness in terms of the war against radical Islam,” Barber concludes. “[This eight-year campaign embracing such destructive behavior] encompasses and embodies this president’s character and his legacy.”
“Adult homosexual men assaulting underage boys.” Matt obviously has confused the Stonewall Inn with the a Catholic Church.
GOP Tennessee State Sen. Stacey Campfield has made quite a name for himself in politics. And not a good one to any sane rational thinking person.
Campfield who serves as the Republican member of the Tennessee Senate from the 7th district, including Knoxville, Farragut, and other parts of Knox County has drawn widespread criticism for a blog post earlier this week comparing mandatory signups under the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) to the “train rides” the Jews took under Nazi Germany
Democrats bragging about the number of mandatory sign ups for Obamacare is like Germans bragging about the number of manditory[sic] sign ups for “train rides” for Jews in the 40s. – Posted by The Sen. at 9:21 AM
But that’s not the worst thing that Stacey Campfield has ever said or done.
Here’s a quick list:
* 2002 – At one of Republican Congressman Jimmy Duncan‘s annual barbecues, Campfield followed incoming Governor of Tennessee Phil Bredesen with a sign saying “Tax ‘n’ Spend Governor”. He was forcibly removed by security
* 2005 – Campfield said that he was interested in joining the legislative Black Caucus.Campfield described the group’s bylaws as racist because he said they restrict membership based on race, which described as being more restrictive than the Ku Klux Klan’s bylaws. Campfiels later says that he doesn’t “give a rat’s ass what the black caucus thinks.”
* 2008 – Campfield proposed a bill to ban teachers from teaching about homosexuality in Tennessee’s public elementary and middle schools
* 2008 – Campfield proposed a bill to prohibit Tennessee public colleges from admitting illegal immigrants.
* 2011 – (As s a senator) Campfield revived his 2008 “anti gay education” bill as SB49, the so-called “Don’t Say Gay” bill,and it gained national and international attention. Openly gay filmmaker Del Shores challenged him to a debate about it.Lillian Faderman and Harvard historian Ian Lekus agreed it encouraged dishonesty and could lead to further suicide among LGBT youth.In an interview, Campfield explained he supported anti-bullying legislation for all children, not just for the LGBT community.Later however, he remarked, “that bullying thing is the biggest lark out there.”
* 2012 – In an interview with Michelangelo Signorile, Campfield stated “most people realize that AIDS came from the homosexual community – it was one guy screwing a monkey, if I recall correctly, and then having sex with men. It was an airline pilot, if I recall…. My understanding is that it is virtually – not completely, but virtually – impossible to contract AIDS through heterosexual sex…very rarely [transmitted].” He later quoted the odds of heterosexual vaginal transmission at 1 in 5 million
* 2013 – Campfield attempts to pit gays against African Americans by saying that the reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. was a bigot. He supports his claims by linking to a post written by an extreme right wing blogger and Liberty Counsel hate group leader, Matt Barber.
* 2013, Campfield introduced a modified version of his “Don’t Say Gay” bill. This version allows teachers and guidance counselors to answer a child’s private questions about sexuality, but forces them to tell the child’s parents if they do.
The people of Tennessee should be ashamed that they keep re-electing someone like Campfield.
American Family Association spokesdouche Bryan Fischer went off today over the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA), warning every bigot in earshot that “ENDA would represent the return of Jim Crow laws.” Fischer also warned that if ENDA is signed into law businesses will be faced with a barrage of “flaming homosexual” job applicants. “The homosexual lobby,” Fischer said, “will send a guy in there wearing stilettos, a dress and dangly earrings” in order to provoke Christian business-owners “not to hire him.”
Obviously instead of hirng the flaming assholes that they hire now like Bryan Fischer
The Smoking Gunhas identified the “loving Christian” who set fire to the General Mill’s company’s lawn in protest over the company supporting same-sex marriage as Michael Leisner who works for Greater Midwest Properties and has a YouTube Channel Live4Chr1st where he claims that President Barack Obama has “bent forward to accommodate the sodomites of New York.” and makes numerous reference to “gay perverts,”
The gay marriage opponent seen in a viral video accidentally setting a fire outside the General Mills headquarters is a Minnesota real estate broker who has previously recorded a series of anti-gay YouTube clips. Michael Leisner, 65, can be seen outside the General Mills corporate campus in Golden Valley. He is carrying a box of Honey Nut Cheerios in one hand and a blowtorch in the other. On Michael Leisner’s YouTube page (Live4Chr1st) he can be seen attacking Representative Barney Frank and Bill Maher, while noting that President Barack Obama has “bent forward to accommodate the sodomites of New York.” He also makes reference to “gay perverts,” “fierce faggots,” and the “depraved, debasing debauchery of gay activists.”
Leisner has disabled the embedding of his video but not before mirrored copies were made and posted.
Still waiting for NOM, Mike Huckabee, Dana Loesch, et al to denounce Leisner’s arsonist actions and hateful words……… *crickets*