Ginger haired bigot and closet case Tony (Tiny Meat) Perkins took to the Internet looking as for Right Wing Welfare donations today for his band of merry haters at the Family Research Council today using the fact that they are now labeled a hate group as a hook to raise money.
“As you may have heard, the ultra-liberal Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) recently declared Family Research Council and a few of our allies as ‘hate groups.’ How do you feel about you and FRC being lumped in with neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan, racist skinheads, and other radical organizations? I am outraged. But more than that, I am concerned. Never before has FRC been slapped with such a false and malicious accusation by an organization claiming to be mainstream.
We can let the Left intimidate us into silence. Or we can keep doing what we’ve been doing for 28 years here at FRC: speaking the truth in love about the most important issues facing our country. That work is what FRC will continue to do. Will you reaffirm that this commitment is also yours by giving a gift today to strengthen our staff and your voice? Any size gift you give today will be a tremendous help as we strive this month alone to raise the funds needed to sustain our presence on Capitol Hill, in the media, and around the nation. After you give a donation, will you also sign the Statement of Support to join the many who are protesting this attempt at censorship?”
Whining, then “speaking the truth in love”, then asking for money? Miss Perkins is shameless.
“How do YOU feel about you and FRC being lumped in with neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan, racist skinheads, and other radical organizations?”
I feel it’s appropriate and correct. But I imagine the neo-Nazis, KKK and racist skinheads are pretty offended.
Hypocritical, scandal plagued, tele-christomanic Ted Haggard in a profile in GQ makes the non-stunning announcement that he’s “bi-sexual”, snorted the crystal meth, and Mike Rogers the brave escort who blew the whistle on the hypocrital closet case did indeed jerk him off.
“I think that probably, if I were 21 in this society, I would identify myself as a bisexual.” But, he told GQ’s Kevin Roose: “I’m 54, with children, with a belief system, and I can have enforced boundaries in my life. Just like you’re a heterosexual but you don’t have sex with every woman that you’re attracted to, so I can be who I am and exclusively have sex with my wife and be perfectly satisfied.” About former meth dealer and escort Mike Jones, Haggard says: “We never had sex sex. I bought drugs and a massage from him, and he masturbated me at the end of it. That’s it.”
He admitted to buying drugs “five or six times” from Jones, but adds: “Sometimes I’d throw it away. Other times, I’d go someplace and masturbate and use it. But it was for masturbation. And that’s one of the reasons why I haven’t been real clear. I don’t want to stand up publicly and say, ‘Hey, I’m a masturbation guy!” “You know, that’s really the core issue here,” he added. “I bought the drugs to enhance masturbation. Because what crystal meth does–Mike taught me this–crystal meth makes it so you don’t ejaculate soon. So you can watch porn and masturbate for a long time.”
I remember when GQ was a good magazine.
Wel that was too easy. Pictures please.
* Tom Cruise and Jeremy Renner on the Prague set of Mission: Impossible 4 get all wet togther and no we are not taking about those walk-in closets having showers.
* The landmark New York’s Chelsea Hotel is for sale. Famous guests over the years included Bob Dylan, Charles Bukowski, Janis Joplin, Patti Smith, Leonard Cohen, Arthur C. Clarke, Dylan Thomas, Robert Mapplethorpe, and Lance Loud of An American Family. It’s also where The Sex Pistols’ Sid Vicious allegedly stabbed his girlfriend to death in 1978. Anyone have a couple of billion dollars I could borrow?
* Legenday Harlem Gay Bathouse the Mount Morris Baths is for rent. The Mount Morris Baths was a longtime survivor of New York’s gay bathhouse scene, the type of place where, the New York Times reported in 2003, the same sign could warn patrons about a no-sex policy and advise them about proper condom disposal. In a poetry collection titled “Black Men, White Men,” the poet G. S. Weinerman immortalized the Mt. Morris Baths by writing a piece titled “Mt. Morris Baths, New York.” In the poem, he wrote about the “ancient, loving rooms” and the “furtive heritage” of the historic bathhouse. The postscript to the poem read: “Today, it is old and faded, but if you look hard, you can feel and see the lost elegance which somehow remains SOMEONE RENT OR BUY THIS PIECE OF LGBT HISTORY AND I WILL MANAGE IT. PLEASE.
* CBS premiered The Talk yesterday, and fast overnight ratings have it up 24% from As the World Turns’s ratings last October.Which really isn;t all that diffucult actually.
*CW’s “Supernatural” goes just a bit gay. And no its not the fantasies that you write about in your Sam and Dean Slash fiction.
* Lostprophets’ Ian Watkins has been caught red handed (and open mouthed) in a sex tape with a male “buddy” having some fun. Click here to see the X-Rated Pics. Ian who has been very htero publically tweeted shortly after the release of the pictures. “I love it when a plan comes together…x.” BEST COMING OUT EVER!
* Well it’s OFFICIAL. Runaway Sky Queen Steven Slater and Jet Blue have parted ways and Steven now on unemployed.http: “…Slater’s lawyer said that when the flight attendant left JetBlue on Wednesday, it was not the airline’s decision. ‘He was not fired,’ attorney Daniel J. Horwitz told The Associated Press. The lawyer told the AP that he and Slater were still working out details with the airline, but wouldn’t elaborate.” Next stop for Slater? Most probably a cheesy reality show on LOGO.
* Queen Latifah’s “personal trainer” and “housemate” Jeanette Jenkins on the gay rumors: “I have gay friends, but I’m not gay.” Ayup. And you are hugging and have you hand on Latifah’s ass in this picyure because……?
* Porno doesn’t incite violence. BAD PORNO DOES! A customer got into a fight in a gay sex shop in Germany when he demanded a refund after watching a bad gay porn flick. The cashier refused to refused to give him his money back. He left the shop but returned minutes later to start a fight, and after flooring the shop assistant he stole £350 as compensation for the disappointing film before leaving the shop. Must have been a Brett Corrigan flick.
* The John Travolta “gay sex” scandal has the media abuzz. So where the fuck have they been for the past 20 years? Whats next? Tom Cruise is GAY?
In a recent interview with Upscale Magazine, Queen Latifah stood in the doorway of her luxurious walk-in closet and said:
“I don’t have to explain anything. I don’t have to confirm anything. Look, I need my time. I need my life. You know, I was looking at something the other day. A magazine with Jennifer Aniston on the cover. That’s a strong woman right there. All of these people in her business-who is she dating? Angie this. Brad that. They come up with so much stuff. That’s a tough situation to be in.
My situation is small compared to that. But still, I don’t feel like I need to explain. I’m the one living it. You write about it. You go ahead and speculate. I’ll just live it. I don’t feel like I need to explain things to a perfect stranger. The people who matter know. And they love me for Dana. I don’t have to tell Joe Blow. Joe, you worry about who YOU sleeping with.”
I’m sorry Dana but that doesn’t wash with me. Right now, after that I do admire your talent but you, not so much. Bluntly I think you are being cowardly and selfish by not being open and honest about sexuality. You want to be a celebrity but not have any of the responsibility it entails
Nothing says “I’m a lesbian” like going on about how you absolutely will not say “I’m not a lesbian”. And I don’t get how she thinks the very public relationship she has with her girlfriend — to the point that they now own a house together — is somehow a private matter. God forbid she be proud of her woman or the long-term relationship they’ve built together.
But the worst part of this is that it’s not only about YOU Dana. You are a public figure, a strong black woman. But being a strong black PROUD lesbian woman would make you a role model, and especially LGBT youth need someone like that as a role model especially facing all the blacklash, oppression and discrimination they face today.
“The people who matter know.” Thats not really true at all Dana and you need to realize that.
The downtrodden, oppressed, gay kids who need your guidance matter. And they don’t know.