From – BlindGossip
There is an area in Griffith Park where you can take the kiddies for a train ride. A certain actor used to enjoy taking men for another kind of ride in the same area. He would cruise the park, pick up a guy, and then hook up with them in his car. The really ironic thing here is that the actor is so religious that when he was a teen heartthrob (a couple of decades ago) he used to insist that any dialogue that was even the slightest bit sexual or profane be removed from his lines because they violated his sense of decency. He’s all grown up now – and still cruises for guys – but we’re sure his wife really appreciates what a moral man she married.
What a pain it must have been growing up with this guy on the set in the 1980’s
* Betty White comes face-to-face with Sarah Palin. It’s not clear if Palin remembers when Betty called her a “crazy bitch.” on Craig Ferguson a couple of years ago?
* Antonio Banderas is set to star in Pedro Almodovar film once again: “The Spanish director and star last worked together on Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down back in 1990. They will now re-tie the knot with a revenge thriller, La Piel que habito (The Skin I Live In), which shoots later this year. Variety reports that the movie is loosely based on Thierry Jonquet’s 1995 novel Mygale and will star Banderas as a plastic surgeon on the trail of the man who raped his daughter. ‘It’s the harshest film I’ve ever written,’ Almodovar told El Pais this week. ‘And Banderas’s character is brutal.'”
* Cannes is getting its first (unofficial) GLBT award! Following on awards such as the Teddy at Berlin and the Queer Lion at Venice, an independent group is establishing the Queer Palm. The first Queer Palm, recognising a film for its contribution to lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender themes, will be handed out May 22.
* This movie actor is B list although he definitely has A++ name recognition. Young. Not some faded A lister who is now a B. Our actor has been in some of the biggest hits of all time. Anyway, although our actor considers himself heterosexual and he has had a very famous, very public heterosexual romance, he told someone the other day that ‘if you get orally serviced by a guy, its doesn’t mean you are gay. In fact, I just had a guy I have known for awhile do that to me last week.'” (Guesses? Orlando Bloom or LaBeouf?)
* What’s On Paul Rudd’s computer? Video’s of himself dancing and nude Tayne!
Okay here’s the deal. Personal Assistants to celebrities are the biggest secret keepers in Hollywood. They typically sign confidentiality agreements which legally prohibit them from divulging anything about their employer during or after their tenure. The PA to one big actor, however, got a little loose-lipped after a couple of drinks on a recent night out. While the PA was unpacking the celeb’s luggage on a recent trip, they found a clothing catalog among his things. More specifically, it was a catalog of lingerie for men. The actor had circled several items in the catalog. In case you’re shopping for his birthday, he seems to favor red or pink silk panties in men’s size large.