* Gerard Butler (admitted Bisexual) buffed up his tree trunk arms while shooting his new movie, Coriolanus in in Belgrade, Serbia. Coriolanus is actor Ralph Fiennes’ directorial debut (he also stars in the movie) with William Hurt, Eddie Marsan, Jessica Chastain and Vanessa Redgrave also star. Unfortunately Gerard WILL NOT be wearing small trunks and a cape.
* WOW, The Human Rights Campaign lunches an EDNA Facebook app!. 25+ Million a year in Donations and this is the best that they can do.
* David Duchovny wants to be on Team Jacob and Edward!: “If I were gay, you know. I think Woody Allen is one of a long list of men I might go gay for…Garry Shandling is someone I’ve publicly gone gay for, for jokes. Oh and anyone in the Twilight movies. I don’t know any of their names, but all of them. The wolves, the vampires? They’re all fantastic.”” I want to see the Duchovney/Lautner/Pattinson sex tape! Go David!
* Only 2 more years until we get to see Christian Bale’s bulge when the new Batman movie comes out!
* Imran Khan recently posed for a series of shirtless pictures and the results have his gay fans in India pushing to make him an icon. According to The Times of India, the production company producing his next film has made the following claim: “For three days now, we have been getting weird calls from various people who seem to have been so impressed by Imran’s shirtless pictures that they insist he’s the next gay icon. Some of them said he’s turning out to be the sex symbol they’ve been waiting for.” I’d do him.
Let’s take a break from the “heavy stuff” and take a look at the lighter gay news of the day.
There’s a porn star who continues to be too gay, bisexual softball players who aren’t gay enough, and a celebrity who is about to reveal just how gay they really are.
According to the Seattle Times, three bisexual men are suing the North American Gay Amateur Athletic Alliance claiming that they were banned from participating in the Gay Softball World Series (this is a thing) because they’re only bi, not like Gay gay. There’s a rule that only two heterosexual people can be on each team, and a rival team claimed that the bi dudes’ team was in violation of that, even though they’re bi, not straight. A Crucible-esque tribunal was formed and the following happened:
Each of the three plaintiffs was called into a conference room in front of more than 25 people, and was asked “personal and intrusive questions” about his sexual attractions and desires, purportedly to determine if the player was heterosexual or gay, the lawsuit alleges
In the end the tribunal found the men “nongay” and had them
pressed under rocks like Giles Corey stripped their team of their second-place position and recommended a one year ban for all three men. So now they’re suing for emotional distress money and a change in the rules.
Next up we have Brent Corrigan, née Sean Lockhart? He’s the apple-cheeked pornography actor who was mysteriously banned from speaking at Yale. Corrigan/Lockhart’s lawyer tells the Yale Daily News that his speaking engagement was canceled not because of some fee issues, as was previously offered as an excuse, but because the Pride Month coordinators didn’t feel like they had enough time to prepare for the crazy storm of anger that would erupt across the hallowed campus should this barebacking twink-hunk arrive to tell his tale. And we all know the best way to work with people who are upset is to run away from them and thus indulge them. Brent Corrigan: Too Gay (for Yale).
And finally. Supposedly there is going to be a big celebrity coming-out on May 5th. And naturally it;s going to take place on the cover of People magazine. So who will it be??? Queen La? Zach Quinto?, Matt Bomer, The regretful ghost of Dinah Shore? No one knows! You guys should speculate in the comments please. I hope it’s a really exciting person. But ultimately I think it;s going to be a washed up actor loking for a career boost. (I’m looking at you, Kevin Spacey)