* The Parents Television Council is calling for a boycott of William Shatner’s new show, $#*! My Dad because the title implies a curse word. $#*! You PTC!
* Tom Cruise recently flagged Zac Efron down in the lobby of CAA. and used a creepy troll like pick-up line. “You ride motorcycles?” Cruise asked? (Why didn’t he just ask if he liked Gladiator movies?) Cruise then invited him out to his house, taught him how a motorcycle engine works, showed him the hangar with his dozens of pristine bikes—including the Triumphs he rode in the Mission: Impossible movies. Efron was allowed to ride a pedigree-less dirt bike. When Zac was ashed why Cruise “reached out to him” Zac replied: “I don’t know,” he says. “I don’t even want to know. Yo Cruise! Back away from my Zac you short, crazy cultist creep! (By the way your last movie SUCKED!)
* Evan Lysacek was a “twat” on Twitter this weekend when he posted that the “verdict is still out” on Johnny Weir’s gender. (Will you two just get a room and fuck already! Oh, wait. It would be lesbianism right?)
* Married Gay Mormon Couple Spencer and Tyler, who were featured in the documentary 8: The Mormon Proposition, say “Thnak You” to Judge Vaugh Walker,
* HIV Activist Jack Mackenroth (and former Project Runway contestant) won BIG this week at the Gay Games in Colonge, Germany winning 7 Gold Medals! (Love Jack. he has a nose only a scalpel could sculpt.)
* Torchwood’s creator Russell T Davies sat down and discussed some details for the fourth season of Torchwood that will be titled “Torchwood: The New World”. The events of Torchwood: TNW take place two years after the grim conclusion of of Children of Earth including the death of Captain Jack’s lover Ianto Jones. Joining Captain Jack and Gwen Cooper (Eve Myles) in TNW will be an American CIA agent named Rex Matheson (the part is not yet cast). Davies says that Matheson is an “entrance into the new story,” a way for new viewers to learn about Torchwood along with the character. Davies explains that given the fact that Torchwood was destroyed and the team broken up after CoE, Matheson will have no idea what Torchwood is since “It’s like something that ceased to exist a long time ago that’s spoken of only in whispers. It’s like a legend now.” Read more….