In a recent issue of GQAustralia a writer doing an article on Taylor Lautner asked whether or not Dustin Lance Black and Gus Van Sant, who are both openly gay, hit on him during a recent dinner together where Lautner replied, “No, definitely not. I think they know I’m straight. But they’re great guys. They’re a lot of fun.”
“Really Mr. GQ writer? I’m curious, will you be asking all of the handsome actors I’ve ever had the privilege of working with or meeting if I made passes at them as well?” I’d love to be there when you ask Sean Penn that same question. Or, Mr. GQ writer, were you projecting your own unprofessional desires onto me and Gus
Above and beyond this clear attack on my character, I’m shocked that GQ would allow their writer to lean on the scurrilous, outdated stereotype that gay men are by nature sexual predators. I mean, would you have asked this same question if it were Diablo Cody and Kathryn Bigelow at dinner with Mr. Lautner?
Leaning on lies, myths and stereotypes about gay people is hateful, harmful and outdated. It’s not the 1950s anymore GQ, it’s 2011 and it’s time to grow up.”
“We’ve seen some of the comments floating around regarding our recent interview with Taylor Lautner and apologize if anyone was offended by anything in the article.
It certainly wasn’t our intention to paint anyone in the story as a sexual predator. The point we were actually trying to push was that Taylor is irresistible to virtually everyone – regardless of sexuality or gender. Hence the film crew cheering at his shirtless scenes while shooting ‘Twilight’, and Mark Wahlberg deeming him better looking than Leonardo DiCaprio.”
Well I guess that’s something at least.
Perhaps GQ Austrailia never got the memo that GQ is the “Gayest Non Gay Magazine” and 10.39 percent of it’s male readers are gay or bisexual
Personally I think Dustin Lance Black is hotter than Taylor Lautner any day of the week!
* The Simpsons goes gay again this weekend when Smithers helps renovate Moe’s Tavern, turning it into Springfield’s hottest gay bar. But things get complicated for Moe when his new patrons presume he’s gay. Scott Thompson, and Alyson Hannigan guest voice.- Fox-TV Sunday at 8:00pm EST.
* The Parents Television Council is calling MTV’s sanitized version of the UK hit show Skins “the most dangerous show for children that we have ever seen.” But then again they also said that about “PeeWee’s Playhouse” way back when.
*The Hottest Geek On Earth Chris Hardwick broke away from CES and visited the Adult Expo next door, where he check out some Avatar-themed bedroom enhancements including a Na’vi Fleshlight! Oh my!. And the scariest thing is I bet some people actually bought them.
* This week was the 30th. Anniversary of one of the most influential moments in pop culture and catty gay history. On January 12th, 1981 … Dynasty debuted on ABC! I AM Alexis Carrington Colby!
47 Year old Brent McMahon, owner of the Irvine, Calif.-based McMahon’s RV, held a press conference Monday to challenge the buffed-up Lautner to settle his lawsuit with a push-up contest.
Lautner sued McMahon’s last week for not delivering a $300,000 customized trailer for the shoot of his new movie “Abduction, (Custom trailer. DIVA!)
McMahon and attorney Adam Obeid say that Lautner demanded $40,000 before filing the lawsuit. But McMahon has seized a great promotional opportunity by challenging Lautner. If Lautner shows up and wins the push-up contest, McMahon will pay him and his Shark Kid Entertainment the $40,000 to settle the case. If McMahon wins, he’ll donate the $40,000 to Children’s Hospital of Orange County.
Lautner, of course, feel pressured to donate the cash himself. Which is what might happen: It turns out that Lautner’s reps quickly turned down the contest offer, but welcomed a settlement in the form of a $40k donation to a charity. But felt compelled to add: “McMahon’s RV’s response to our client’s legitimate claim further demonstrates the lack of professionalism that Mr. McMahon, his company and his employees have exhibited from the outset, and that compelled the filing of this lawsuit in the first place,”
* Oh how quickly they grow and become self important. Taylor Lautner has filed a lawsuit Monday against McMahon’s RV in Los Angeles for “emotional distress,” since the custom trailer (s)he ordered didn’t arrive on time to the set of one of her new movies, “Abduction”. Well that answers the question everyone has been asking. Because how many straight guys sue over “emotional distress“?
* George Micheal has pleaded guilty to driving under the influence and being in possession of drugs, which will now be called “pulling a George Michael” Looks like Geoirgie will have his dance card all booked up in the coming months with dates and catching up with Boy george in the slammer so all you “tearoom queens” out there are safe…..for now.
* John Barrowman holding a two-day “USA garage sale” at his £750,000 ocean view home to “clear out a load of old junk”, he insisted he will remain in Wales. Everything must go – spread the word,” urged the flyer. Barrowman, who plays Captain Jack Harkness in the Doctor Who spin-off, was on hand to sign every item on sale for an extra £1 on the ticket price – with a percentage of the proceeds going to local children’s hospice T Hafan. Bravo Captian Jack!
‘I liked the tent scene because I have to grab Taylor’s chest and his nipples get hard really easily,’ laughs Rob. ‘We had to re-shoot the scene basically for that reason!’ Boys will be boys and R-Pattz and Taylor, 18, do like to tease each other. ‘It seems like I’m always picking on Taylor, but the funniest moment was when he was in this little grey Spandex suit he sometimes had to wear for the CGI,’ Rob reveals. ‘Taylor quite frequently out-mans me, so seeing him in that little Spandex outfit made me feel much better about myself. ‘He looked great in it, though. Very sexy!'”
So my question is, besides Michael Sheen were their any straight men in those movies?
Teaser clip of 10 seconds from Twilight: Eclipse of Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner eye fucking getting all confrontational with each other. (Edward and Jacob should really get a room a fuck already because no one REALLY believe that they want Bella
You can watch the full clip tonight, Sunday on the MTV Movie Awards… as well as a scene from the upcoming sequel film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 (due out in theaters at the end of this year).
* Spanish singer Paquita La Del Barrio begs media to leave her alone over her remarks on gay adoption. Well next time keep your bigoted fat mouth closed……..bitch!
* AROoooOOOoooOOOoooo!Team Jacob New Moon Werewolf Taylor Lautner action figure comes already dressed down in shorts, shirtless and with his tat! (Alrights thats VERY GAY!)
* Michael Musto: thinks Ticked Off Trannies with Knives should get a GLAAD Award and so do I! Said Musto: “For one thing, GLAAD found it demeaning that the characters seem more like drag queens who could easily be considered ‘ridiculous caricatures’ of femininity—I guess to them, the only good transsexuals are the ones trying to blend quietly into society—but I found the women funny, tart-tongued, and caring. (So shoot me if they were also breasty and well-accessorized.) I adored them! And they even use condoms!”
* Billy Bean Professional baseball’s first OUT player for the Detroit Tigers like you’ve never seem him before! (NAKED!)
* Gerard Butler (admitted Bisexual) buffed up his tree trunk arms while shooting his new movie, Coriolanus in in Belgrade, Serbia. Coriolanus is actor Ralph Fiennes’ directorial debut (he also stars in the movie) with William Hurt, Eddie Marsan, Jessica Chastain and Vanessa Redgrave also star. Unfortunately Gerard WILL NOT be wearing small trunks and a cape.
* WOW, The Human Rights Campaign lunches an EDNA Facebook app!. 25+ Million a year in Donations and this is the best that they can do.
* David Duchovny wants to be on Team Jacob and Edward!: “If I were gay, you know. I think Woody Allen is one of a long list of men I might go gay for…Garry Shandling is someone I’ve publicly gone gay for, for jokes. Oh and anyone in the Twilight movies. I don’t know any of their names, but all of them. The wolves, the vampires? They’re all fantastic.”” I want to see the Duchovney/Lautner/Pattinson sex tape! Go David!
* Only 2 more years until we get to see Christian Bale’s bulge when the new Batman movie comes out!
* Imran Khan recently posed for a series of shirtless pictures and the results have his gay fans in India pushing to make him an icon. According to The Times of India, the production company producing his next film has made the following claim: “For three days now, we have been getting weird calls from various people who seem to have been so impressed by Imran’s shirtless pictures that they insist he’s the next gay icon. Some of them said he’s turning out to be the sex symbol they’ve been waiting for.” I’d do him.