* The SyFy Channels Warehouse 13 ‘stud Eddie McClintock (above) who was once a wrestler also once starred in a bad movie with Shannon Elizabeth called “Confessions of an American Bride” The only upside of the movie is when Eddie appeared with nothing but a bag covering his “artifact”.
* Mexico is tryiong to woo gay honeymooners. “We hope that many same-sex couples who get married around the world spend their honeymoons here.We are a very tolerant, liberal, avant-garde city,” I wish the same could be said for the United Staes.
* Stepen Moyer’s “Sock of Destiny” The piece of fabric is used when filming nude scenes so that the man’s dangling parts are secured is up for auction at EBAY. 100 % of the profits (less ebay fees) will be donated to Gulf Aid – $645.00
* West Point cadet Katie Miller, who dropped out over the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy earlier this month, says her hometown of Findlay, Ohio has been less than supportive:“I was shocked that I didn’t receive more support than that from my hometown. I think the Findlay area has been especially harsh on me – just really wary of what my intentions were. These are the people I spent most of my childhood growing up with … so I was hoping that Findlay would be able to accept me as one of their own and to support me in this. But I ended up getting some of my toughest critics from my hometown, and that personally disturbed me.” FUCK YOU FINDLAY OHIO!I tell youOhio truly just needs to be nuked.
* Just when you think you’ve seen it all. It’s the Glee ‘Vogue’ Flash Mob vis Sydney Austraila (I’m sorry, but nothing beats Sue “Motherfucking” Sylvesters version.)
OMFG!!! Wait, I mean Ach, du lieber – Mein Gott in Himmel
Comedy legend Carol Burnett has been aigned to play Sue Sylvester’s Nazi-hunting mother on Glee according to Mike Ausiello of EW.
Burnett, he six-time Emmy-winning Burnett has made only a handful of TV appearances in recent years, most notably playing Bree’s evil stepmother on Desperate Housewives in 2006 and a Rockette-turned-strip-club owner on Law & Order: SVU (for which she was nominated for an Emmy) in 2009.
Sue referenced her adventurous parents in an episode of the Fox phenom last season. Details of Mama Sylvester’s arrival are being kept under wraps, but it’s said that Sue’s father will not be accompanying her.
She should show up during the Rocky Horror Show Episode!
Lynch talks about Madonna’s reaction and praise for her and Chris Colfer in the Madonna episode: “Chris and I held each other tenderly, we were so touched by it.”
There’s also a short clip from the interview in which Couric asks Lynch about Ramin Setoodeh’s Newsweek interview. Says Lynch: “I play straight people all the time and nobody’s upset about it.”
Do you worry at all about the impact of being so open about your sexuality?
I have Ellen DeGeneres, and Melissa Etheridge, and, uh, all of them to thank for kind of paving the way. Rosie O’Donnell. So, it’s not such a big deal anymore. You know what, I really don’t think about it. It’s not like I have a strategy of how I’m going to deal with my orientation. I’m kind of just very open about who I am and I’m more than just that…it is just one aspect of who I am and I would like it to be viewed that way for everybody.”
Jane Lynch is classy, genuine woman who I am happy to say is on our side of the fence!
Just when you thought “GLEE” couldn’t get any better SNL vet Molly Shannon (Mary Katherine Gallagher herself) has signed on to play a boozy, pill-popping badminton coach who is Sue (Motherfuckin’) Sylvester’s arch nemesis.
Just when we started to doubt we’d survive the winter, Glee gives us another reason to make it until April.
“Shouldn’t there be safeguards against the majority voting on the rights of a minority? If people voted on civil rights in the 60s, it would have never happened. It took somebody like [President] Lyndon Johnson going, ‘F all of you! I’m going to do this.’ Obama won’t do it. He’s a huge disappointment to me.” – Out Actress and Comedian Jane Lynch (Sue Slyvester) of “GLEE” in a recent UK Guardian interview.