And as a special added bonus Mark Wahlberg sings a short reprise of the Dirk Diggler smash hit “You’ve Got the Touch”!
Tag Archives: Mark Wahlberg
What’s "Too Gay" Today? – Kellen Lutz and Fernando Verdasco In Their Calvins, Sasha Baron Cohen To Play Freddie Mercury, HRC SUCKS AGAIN!, Johnny Depp Loves Male Models, Marky Mark Flexs at 40, and Book of Mormon; The Musical To Open On Broardway!
* Sacha Baron Cohen has closed a deal to play Queen front man Freddie Mercury in a film that’s being scripted by Peter Morgan for a 2011 production start. This is the first time the surviving members of Queen–Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon–have licensed songs and music publishing rights for a movie . Borat as Freddie? Well he does look like him.
* The Human Rights Campaign now blames Prop 8 ruling, NOM for possible Democratic loss of Congress – in fear-based fundraising email. Karen Ocamb: “The problem is – HRC may have just provided opponents of LGBT equality talking points and quotes. Not to mention that HRC is just plain wrong.” Ah yes, HRC. What canb I possibly say that hasn’t been said about them. Oh yes. FUCKTARDS!
* Kellan Lutz (Left) and Fernando Verdasco (Bottom….I wish) mke “package” delieveries for Calvin Klein.
* Johnny Depp surrounds himself with male models in his new upcoming movie The Tourist. (Johnny’s originally from Paducah, KY. No shit!)
* Marky Mark Wahlberg almost 40 and still flexing his muscles as he plays a ‘boxer’ in his new movie “The Fighter”. (Who cares about Wahlberg. Christian Bale is in it! The Balenator!)
* Trey Parker and Matt Stone’s musical comedy Book of Mormon will open March 24th at the Eugene O’Neill Theater. Previews begin February 24th. (Hahahahaha Joesph Smith……Joesph Smith…..!)
Steve Carell On Mark Walberg’s Stunning Chest In His New Film "Date Night"
Asked at Tuesday’s NYC premiere how he felt about Wahlberg being shirtless the entire movie, funny guy Carell laughed, ‘Looking at Mark Wahlberg’s chest is like looking at the sun. If you stare too long, you go blind.
That might be true Steve but I have to admit funny guys with furry chests are a big turn on. I’d pick you over Marky Mark anyday!