* Julianne Moore and Annette Bening’s family dramedy “The Kids Are Alright” jumped from a $505,000 opening weekend (or $72,143 per screen) to a two-week take of $1,813,866 which really is REALLY fantastic considering it’s only playing in 7 movie theatres. Think it’s the gay porn scene?
* UK Rugby star Gavin Henson strips down and greases up. What a dirty boy. (Is it REALLY hot in here?)
* The British Conservative Party was going to reach out to gay voters by televising ads showing two guys in the shower, but David Cameron’s camp scrapped the expensive idea at the last minute. Gotta love it.
* Sarah Palin has compared herself to Shakespear! (I think I just threw up in my mouth) After being called out for using the non-word “refudiate,” Palin tried to compare herself to Shakespeare, scolding us and saying we should all celebrate the expansion of the English language. What a bitchiodt.
* TMZ is reporting that tensions are rising between MTV and the unruly and money-hungry cast of The Jersey Shore which is now refusing to shoot scenes for the upcoming third season until they get a better deal . Oh MTV it’s your MONSTER on line one.
*Hillary Clinton talked about each American should have the right to marry whomever they please in a discussion of daughter Chelsea’s wedding: “”It says a lot about this wonderful experiment known as America, where we recognize the right that every single person has to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and over the years so many of the barriers that prevented people from getting married — crossing lines of faith or color or ethnicity — have just disappeared.” –Please note that “same sex” is missing.
* Openly Gay Menudo member Angelo Garcia: says that openly gay Ricky Martin taught me to swim. This one’s just too too easy.