Carl Pacheco, a gay Latino Trump supporter who brandished a knife and kicked a woman’s vehicle at a Kathy Griffin show in Houston, TX on Monday, Aug. 20 says he doesn’t feel he did anything wrong, and that he is being persecuted for being a “Nazi”.
Pacheco was wearing a “Make American Great Again” hat and a shirt with Trumps image outside Griffin’s show. After a patron who was leaving the show yelled an expletive at Pacheco, he responded by calling the woman a “c–t.” He then he followed her to her vehicle, kicked the front passenger-side door, and banged a knife against the window.
Pacheco told Houston’s OutSmart magazine that he believes it’s interesting that “white middle-aged people” are being presented as the victims, while he’s being “demonized” and portrayed as “a neo-Nazi.” Pacecho said he is a gay Latino immigrant.
I am cooperating with the police investigation,” Pacheco said. “I don’t feel I’ve done anything wrong based on the laws and the circumstances of what happened.”
Pacheco declined further comment and referred additional questions to his attorney, Michael Mercer.
Mercer said he’s confident that no charges will be filed.
“[Carl] went to that concert expecting to be able to have political conversations with people who were there, which is something that everybody should be able to do, and unfortunately that wasn’t able to happen,” Mercer said, adding that he believes the alleged victims “had too much to drink and got offended” by Pacheco’s attire. (Michele Nunez, the alleged victim, said she does not drink.)
“You should have the right to go express yourself at a concert, as long as you do so peacefully and politely,” Mercer said. “Hopefully the police will give us an opportunity to tell our side of the story.”
Extremist anti-LGBT pastor Kevin Swanson is joining other radical Religious Right activists in declaring that Hurricane Harvey is God’s judgment on Houston and other cities that refuse to repent for their embrace of “sexual perversion.” “Jesus sends the message home, unless Americans repent, unless Houston repents, unless New Orleans repents, they will all likewise perish,” Swanson said on his radio program today. “That is the message that the Lord Jesus Christ is sending home right now to America.”
Swanson said that it is no coincidence that Houston was hit by this storm because “it was persecuting pastors and churches” and recently had “a very, very aggressively pro-homosexual mayor.” On top of that, he said, the Texas legislature recently failed to pass a bill “that would have prevented cross-dressing men from using the women’s restrooms” because “they wanted to encourage the abomination of men attempting to dress like women and women attempting to dress like men.” = Right Wing Watch:
Swanson who speculated that the Devil purchased Disney in 1984 to make movies that will indoctrinate small children into sin is also claiming that Harvey will now destroy New Orleans because its Southern Decadence weekend.
The family of 28-year-old Marc Pourner became concerned last week when he did not turn up for work in Houston, TX and reported him missing.
On Saturday, police identified his remains and vehicle in Montgomery County where his body was found bound and gagged with evidence of blunt force trauma to his head near his truck which was set on fire.
The victim’s father, Mark Pourner told KTRK-TV that he believes the murder is a hate crime because Marc was gay.
“In our discussion with the detectives one of the first things I told them when they briefed us this morning was that one of the things that struck me about how this crime was carried out was the speed and cold efficiency that it took place with.”
According to About News, the tip came from a “person of interest” who is connected to the victim
The case has not been “officially” declared a hate crime at the time of this writing.
HUGE WIN! You did it! November 04, 2015 | | Share with Friends
We couldn’t have done it without you! Last night, residents of Houston, Texas celebrated a decisive victory for religious freedom that was over a year in the making—thanks to the prayer and financial support of friends like you.
Last year, Houston’s City Council tried to push through a radical new ordinance that would give special privileges and special rights to people based upon their sexual behavior. This harmful ordinance would have allowed a man to enter women’s restrooms and other private areas if he identifies as a woman. It also would have forced employers and private business owners to violate their religious and moral convictions regarding homosexual and transgender behavior and fined you a maximum of $5,000 if you chose to not violate your faith!
When pastors and concerned citizens in the city began to rally together to give citizens the right to vote on this dangerous “Bathroom Bill,” Mayor Annise Parker shockingly subpoenaed the sermons and other private communications of five local pastors who dared to speak out against her agenda.
But the “Houston Five” would not back down, and FRC, FRC Action, and the Faith Family Freedom Fund actively stood with them over the past year.
– November, 2014 – FRC organized I Stand Sunday, a power-packed simulcast to support the targeted pastors. Over 7,000 people packed the pews of Grace Community Church in Houston, while over 3,300 churches and home groups joined in from all 50 states to stand for religious liberty. With the public backlash, the mayor finally relented on the subpoenas.
– FRC Action continued the momentum by educating Houston voters on the threat this Bathroom Bill posed to religious liberty. Through FRC’s STAND Summit this past March and the recentWatchmen Summit in August, we gathered pastors and ministry leaders together to collaborate and develop strategies to impact their home communities. FRC Action also conducted a Candidate Training forum after the August Watchmen Summit to equip conservative believers to consider a run for elected office.
– In the final weeks leading up to yesterday’s critical vote, FRC Action produced targeted alerts and analysis of the Bathroom Bill, while the Faith Family Freedom Fund’s new ad informed over 300,000 Houston voters of the truth that this ordinance would give local government the power to punish people because of their beliefs.
When the ballots were tallied on Election Day, the Bathroom Bill was defeated overwhelming by 61% of the voters.
Thank you! It’s good to celebrate…
Unfortunately, this isn’t just about a single ordinance. These ongoing threats to religious liberty are being realized in virtually every community in America!
– State Level As a result of the Supreme Court’s redefinition of marriage earlier this year, LGBT activists across the country have been emboldened to push the envelope even further. For example, just last week a group in Michigan announced plans to put a measure similar to Houston’s ordinance on the statewide ballot in 2016.
– City Council’s and School Boards Some on the Left have been pushing this in City Councils across the country. If that’s not bad enough, they are also forcing these policies on students and passing them in School Boards. Just one example of this is Fairfax County, Virginia. Ignoring the vocal concerns of hundreds of parents, the School Board added a broad “gender identity” policy that allowed students of any age who identify as transgender to choose whether to use the boys’ or girls’ restrooms and locker rooms and which sex’s sports teams to play on.
– Deceptively-Named “Equality Act” The Left has mounted a new assault on your rights and freedoms in Congress. Now they’ve unveiled a bill that not only strips you of your rights regarding employment, but strips you of your rights in 25 areas of U.S. law . . . areas of life! These include: credit, education, federal funding, public facilities and accommodations, and federally funded programs, to name a few.
Would you consider making a celebration donation today? Your gift will enable FRC Action to:
– Elect principled conservative candidates who will stand up for our values;
– Urge Congress and work with our allies on the Hill to stand against this radical agenda;
– Provide word-by-word expert analysis of bills, riders, and other legislative maneuvers and ferret out any and every attempt by the administration to subvert the God-designed gender roles;
– Work at the state and local level to identify threats and equip both elected leaders and voters with the knowledge and resources to stand.
Your continued giving at this time will help FRC Action stand strong, and build on the momentum to engage and defeat these ongoing threats. If this could happen in Houston, Texas, it can happen anywhere in America.
Thank you in advance for your continuing support of FRC Action.
Standing, Tony Perkins President
FRC Action is a tax-exempt corporation under section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code. Financial contributions to FRC Action are not tax-deductible.
“If the Mayor thought pulling the subpoenas would take some of the heat off, she quickly discovered that it only exposed the real controversy — which was invalidating the referendum to begin with. In the fierce back and forth over the measure, Parker said the bill was ‘personal.’ What she didn’t realize was how personally Houston would take it. And Sunday night, in a crowd that crossed every possible gender, racial, and ethnic line, they showed it. From across Texas and around the nation, people showed how hungry they are for a cultural and spiritual revival in America. Pastors traveled from around the nation to show their support for the ‘Houston 5’ whose rights were trampled under the foot of the government charged with protecting them. As far as I’m concerned, I Stand Sunday was a high-water mark for FRC, an unprecedented moment as Christians came together to stand for religious freedom in America. I pray that God will take what was done and use it to ignite the hearts of His people to transform the nation.” – Family Research Council hate group leader with ties to white supremacists Tony Perkins, via press release.
Hmmmm. Lets see….
A third of your signatures were faked so you basically invalidated your own referendum. And the church venue where their hate rally was held had a capacity of 10,000. FRC’s own claim was an attendance of 6000, or 60% capacity.
Others claimed 2500, or 25%, which sounds more credible.
And that was all the haters you could dig up in TEXAS?
I can get that many people together on late notice for Sunday brunch.
The bodies of two Houston women, a lesbian couple, were discovered near a dumpster in Galveston County, Texas. Crystal Jackson and her girlfriend Britney Cosby, both 24, had been together for two years and lived together. Their bodies were found Friday morning next to a convenience store dumpster, reports Houston’s ABC 13.
Relatives say the two women went to Galveston for Mardi Gras. Detectives believe they were killed elsewhere and their bodies moved. Reports also indicate that they were murdered in different ways. It’s currently unclear whether this was a hate crime or there was some other motive for the murder.
“That was her girlfriend, that was her soulmate,” James Randle, neighbor to Britney Cosby, told ABC.
Investigators are looking for a silver 2006 Kia Sorrento with paper tags–a car the couple recently purchased together. It is missing and whoever took it may be the same person who took their lives,
Ultra conservative and anti-gay Michael Berry whose radio talk show is heard on KTRH and KPRC radio is accused of being involved of a hit and run, plowing his SUV into another car after he was he drinking and watching a drag show at T.C.’s Show Bar in the Montrose area of Houston TX.
Tuderia Bennett, of Galena Park, told Houston police that he was working as a bouncer at the front door during a popular cross-dressing ‘drag show’ that was going on inside the club. He watched the crash happen and told police he rushed up to the car after impact and got a good look at Berry behind the wheel.
The onwer of the car Berry crashed into believes the conservative activist is trying to avoid the issue entirely because of his public stances involving gay people.
“If you’re going to stand up and say anti-gay things and be conservative and be Mr. Good Guy, and then when something happens that points you out and puts you in a place with the exact business that you aim to shut down, it kind of makes it seem like I need this to go away and I need it to go away quickly,”
Berry was a three-term Houston city councilman, elected at-large and was named “Councilman of the Year” by the Houston Police Officers Union. Berry is also co-host of the Face-Off segment on Fox 26 News.
How many times must this scenario play out before people realize that all (or most) of these conservative/homophobic blowhards are just huge closet cases? The pathetic pathology is obvious.
Isn’t that right Porno Pete LaBarbera Undercover Leatherman?