Enter to win a Kill Your Darlings Prize Pack!
Back2Stonewall in co-operation with the Karpel Group and Sony Picture Classics are giving away (4) FOUR – Kill Your Darlings Prize Packs: each includes one Kill Your Darlings t-shirt, one Kill Your Darlings notebook, and one Kill Your Darlings pen.
So end an email to email@example.com to be entered for a chance to win for this great Kill Your Darlings prize pack giveaway! (Contest closes on Friday October 19th.)
Sony Pictures Classics presents
Kill Your Darlings
A true story of obsession and murder.
Starring Daniel Radcliffe, Dane DeHaan, Ben Foster, Michael C. Hall, Jack Huston, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Elizabeth Olsen and Kyra Sedgewyck
Directed by John Krokidas. Co-written by John Krokidas and Austin Bunn.
A true story of friendship, love and murder, Kill Your Darlings recounts the pivotal year that changed Allen Ginsberg’s life forever and provided the spark for him to start his creative revolution.
Kill Your Darlings opens in select theaters October 16. Check your local listings for more information.
Warner Bros. has released a new featurette that chronicles each of the series’ first seven films, a decade-long adventure
My how they, and their bank accounts have grown.
According to the Orlando Sentinal.……maybe.
There appears to be a casting announcement for MB Casting, Inc., in conjunction with Sand Woman Productions, Orlando, Florida that states it’s “in talks with Ryan Kwanten and Daniel Radcliffe, for the Feature Film, ‘My Fair Lidy” ‘a film is a ‘timely and broaches many subjects, which include unemployment and how Americans use their wits and self determination to find a way to not only support themselves, but to live the American Dream. Through comedy, this film will make the audience take notice of a very unlikely hero, who just happens to be gay.”
Of course it’s all probably just hype. I mean I sent an email to James Franco professing my undying love so in reality I’m “in talks” with him too.
But Harry Potter and Jason Stachouse hooking up. You have to admit thats alot to fill the oold imagination.
What an astonishingly young man, He really uses his fame to do good, which is especially unusual for younger celebrities.
Daniel Radcliff is a true gem.
* 90210’er Michael Steger will be joining the cast of True Blood this season, Steger will play Tony, a gay prostitute who gets picked up by King of Mississippi Russell Edgington (Denis O’Hare) because of his resemblance to his current steady, Talbot (Theo Alexander). Steger will appear in one episode of the drama’s upcoming third season and may return on a recurring basis in season 4. One episode in Season 3? That sucks.
* John Barrowman wants his “lamp” rubbed. PICK ME!! PICK ME!!!!
* Daniel Radcliffe Daniel Radcliffe wants to look like Cristiano Ronaldo. Daniel faces shirtless scenes as a window cleaner in musical How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. A pal said: ‘Daniel wants to completely re-sculpt his body and has taken Ronaldo as his inspiration. He envies his muscle definition and is hoping to get a similar six-pack for himself. He put on a little timber last year and is keen to get down to a more svelte shape.” No need to worry Daniel. I assure you there are many eager fans out there wanting to see your “timber” no matter what state it’s in
* A gay couple are trekking across Europe this month in an attempt to find love… for their bereaved dog. (George Rekers?). DJ Juan Veny, 25, and his partner were devastated when their pooch Hanna died last Valentine’s Day, so – in a bid to alleviate their family’s heartbreak – the pair are now determined to find her widowed boyfriend, Kito, a new bitch. (Again, George Rekers?)
* Is Apple requiring magazines to censor nipples for iPad editions? “A Dazed and Confused insider revealed that the mag’s iPad edition has been nicknamed the Iran edition by the people putting it together, given the parallels between censorship in the Muslim theocracy and the iTunes store.”
* Ian McKellen offered $1 dollar after being mistaken for homeless person! But his latest performance was perhaps his most impressive yet – he was mistaken for a genuine tramp as he sat outside a theatre. The 70-year-old X-Men star was wearing his threadbare costume during a break from rehearsing for Waiting For Godot in Melbourne, Australia, when a passer-by gave him an Australian dollar.
Last August Daniel Radcliff, Harry Potter himself, had made a major donation to The Trevor Project, the non-profit organization that operates the only nationwide suicide-prevention helpline for LGBTQ youth. But Daniel takes this serious problem one step further and is willing to back up his money with action and continues his involvement with The Trevor Project by shooting a public service announcement last Friday thart will air this spring.
In the video below Daniel talks about his involvement with The Trevor Project to MTV.