Season four of the FX anthology will be set in Jupiter, Fla., in 1950 and will again star Jessica Lange. This time, the Emmy winner will portray a German ex-Pat managing one of the last remaining freak shows in the country.
Returning cast members include Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy and Kathy Bates — who also made a surprise appearance on Friday’s panel. They’ll play performers that Lange’s character has rescued. Denis O’Hare and Emma Roberts are also in talks to return for season four of the series, which reboots itself every season with a completely new story and often features largely the same cast of repertory players. Michael Chiklis (The Shield, Fantastic Four) will be making his AHS debut
Chiklis will be playing the father to Peters’ character and ex-husband to Bates’ character. Showrunner Ryan Murphy also revealed that everyone on the PaleyFest stage would be returning in season four in “some capacity” including Gabourey Sidibe and Jamie Brewer. Other panelists Friday included Paulson, Roberts, Peters, Bassett, Conroy, O’Hare and Bates as well as producers Murphy,Brad Falchuk, Tim Minear and Dante DiLoreto. Star Lange — and fan favorite Lily Rabe
Okay so yeah I have a bit of a thing for hipsters. Who am I kidding I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THEM OKAY?! I don’t know where it comes from exactly. Maybe it’s the ill-fitting glasses or the quirky and homely attire that they wear to convey style but I cannot look away. American Horror Story, StarTrek and Heroes star Zachary Quinto is the epitome of this. And it makes him incredibly sexy. Even those beautiful bushy eyebrows have so much personality that there’s probably websites built just to admire them (I won’t say who makes websites like them but I sure do spend a lot of time there.)
He’s fit and healthy. So what if he’s not at the gym 5 days a week? Those honey brown eyes are all you need to look at. They’re intense, alluring, with just a dash or intrigue and mystery to occupy (see what I did there) your daydreaming all day long.
And best of all, he’s proactive about the community. Quinto has been on the campaign trail for weeks now helping to see that President Obama is re-elected for a second term and always in hipster fashion. He uses social media like twitter to make sure we get out and vote with tweets like these:
“if you are a: woman. student. worker. fighter. artist. teacher. immigrant. parent. gay. or gay parent. the choice is clear.@BarackObama“
“young people of this country. OUR future is in your hands! GET. OUT. THE. VOTE…”
See, Quinto uses his status to promote awareness and that is why I will always swoon for this hipster.
Just in time for Halloween! (Or any old informal gathering)
For those of you who want and alternative to visiting your neighborhood sex shop to dress up as the “Rubber Man” from American Horror Story, Target (YES TARGET!) has come to the rescue offering its version of the of bulge-hugging outfit for just a bit more than it would cost to own the entire first season on DVD.
And so far the reviews are glowing:
“Surprised my wife one day after work and hiding in the covers. Quality was good, easy to get into and breathed well. Only suggestion would be adding loops and hooks for attachments” – Gimp from Miami Florida
“This is my fifth gimp suit, and I’ve been quite pleased with it. It looks pretty good and conceals well. My neighbor didn’t even know it was me when I went into her house last week. I’m going to keep the suit as a back up and will probably use it at informal get-togethers. The quality is no where near what you get with one made of Caoutchouc rubber, but it’s a tiny fraction of the price! Highly recommend.” – Sandusky from Center County, PA
“Got mine the other day and walked around my neighborhood with it on to see what my neighbors thought. My one neighbor pointed out that he could tell I was commando… Yeah, you kinda can’t hide that.” – Ozzie from Hudson County, NJ (HELLO OZZIE!)
Casting for Season 2 of FX’s “American Horror Story” has begun with Deadline.com is reporting that BOTH Jessica Lange and Zachary Quinto are signed and set to return in different roles.
Like Lange, [Quinto] will play a brand new character next season, which is set at an East Coast institution. What’s more, I have learned that Quinto will play one of two male leads and the nemesis to Lange’s character, which will be at the center of the Season 2 storyline. The part is sure to draw parallels to Quinto’s breakout role as uber-villain Syler on Heroes.
Aslo returning for Season 2 as different characters will be Evan Peters (Tate) , Sarah Paulson (Billie Dean Howard) and Lily Rabe (Nora Montgomery)
I LOVE the idea of a Seasonal Anthology with recurring ensemble players doing different roles each season. But AHS did use about every horror cliche during its first season and relied on its Hollywood location to set the tome. Can creator Ryan Murphy think outside the box enough and come up with an itriguing original story to keep viewers satisfied for Season 2?
We’ll see. But the real queation is will Zachie Quinto be playing gay AGAIN this season? (Or at least be naked.)
* Democratic National Committee’s NEW Faith Outreach Director Opposses Same Sex Marriage. Good going there DNC and then you wonder why so many in the LGBT Community have issues fully supporting you. IDIOTS. – Pam’s House Blend
* Republican Congressman Trent Franks of Arizona Thinks That Straights Should Have MORE Special Rights Because Same Sex Marriage Threatens America! – The New Civil Rights
* National Organization for Marriage watchdog Jeremy Hooper BUSTS NOM’s use of fraudulent photos and looks At This Week in NOM (Oct. 23 – Oct. 29 ) – ( NOTE: If Jeremy Hooper doesn’t get a Blogger of the Year Award I am going to go ballistic. He truly deserves it!) – Good As You
* Twitter’s own @CitizenWilliams talks about Canada’s ruling, anti-gay right-wing Conservative Party and it’s It Gets Better Video dedicated to the memory of bullied gay Ottawa teen Jamie Hubley who committed suicide earlier this month which raised eyebrows all across Canada – GAZE Magazine
* Danish veteran LGBT activist Axel Axgil founder of the worlds oldest LGBT organisation and the very first in the world to legally marry his gay partner in 1989 has passed away at 96. – Daily Kos
* Beating Of Ohio Gay Teen Caught On Video – The mother of the 15-year-old gay student is seeking retaliation against the bully who beat her son while bystanders stood by and did nothing but record the abuse – On Top Magazine and ABC News
* Rick Perry says “Repeal Gay Marriage in New Hampshire”. I say STFU Pick Perry! – The Concord Monitor
* The Fight Turns Dirty To Win The Gay Vote In San Francisco Mayor’s Race – Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow! – SF Gate
* Gay Marriage Opponents Want An Apology From Gov. Andrew Cuomo. (And I want to be Ben Cohen’s power-bottom, both are very unlikely to happen.)The Advocate
* On FX’s American Horror Story we finally meet the dead gay decorator in a flashback to 2010 … One of whom is newly OUT but NOT NEWLY Gay ZACHARY QUINTO and leads to the some of the best lines ever uttered on television: “You’re screwing that twink trainer of yours, and I need gourds!” Then there’s a mentions of power bottoms, “Hallowqueens,” Virgina Woolfe and a La Roux reference. Just in case there was any lingering doubt that the last murder house inhabitants were the EXTRA GAY type of gays. Below is a clip from near the end of American Horror Story – Episode 5: Halloween Part 1