You never know it might be coming someday.
- Vulva Carriers on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
- The Effect Of Gamma Rays On Person-In-The-Moon Marigolds
- 3 Penised Persons And A Baby Who Was Not Assigned A Gender At Birth In Order To Prevent Their Psychological Enslavement
- Call Me By My Correct Pronoun
- Birthing People (in Italian) Mia
- Ilsa: They/Them Wolf of the SS (1975)
- Person of Ever-Shifting Gender, Where’s My Car? (Sweet!)
- 12 Angry Non-Binaries
- Mx. and Mx. Smith
- TERF Nazis Must Die
- Born Yesterday: Assigned Female
- Dressed to Affirm One’s Gender and Kill
- A Queer For All Seasons
- Mars (ha P. Johnson) Attacks!
Just to point this out. This post is meant as satire.
2 thoughts on “What If We Changed Movie Titles To Include Trans Inclusive Language”
Careful these just might get adopted as real.
Unfortunately, they are not funny nor helpful.