Via Franklin Graham’s Facebook page:
Heavenly Father, we come before You today to ask Your forgiveness and seek Your direction and guidance. We know Your Word says: ‘Woe to those who call evil good,’ but that’s exactly what we’ve done.
* We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and inverted our values.
* We confess that we have ridiculed the absolute truth of Your Word and called it moral pluralism.
* We have worshipped other gods and called it multiculturalism.
* We have endorsed perversion and called it an alternative lifestyle.
* We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery.
* We have neglected the needy and called it self-preservation…
* We have killed our unborn and called it choice.
* We have shot abortionists and called it justifiable.
* We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building esteem.
* We have abused power and called it political savvy.
* We have coveted our neighbor’s possessions and called it ambition.
* We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression.
* We have ridiculed the time-honored values of our forefathers and called it enlightenment.
Search us, O God, and know our hearts today; try us and see if there be some wicked way in us; cleanse us from every sin and set us free. I ask it in the name of Your Son, the Living Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen!
The worst obscenity I know is that someone who makes million dollars a year peddling imaginary ailments, imaginary cures, homophobia, and hate and never goes to prison.