Trans Activist Confronts Caitlyn Jenner At Trans Chorus Event: “You’re a fucking fraud!” – Video

1. I believe that Ms Preston does the community a disservice by a confrontation of this type. I also believe Ms. Jenner is caught up in a media firestorm, because of her celebrity. I do not believe Ms Jenner’s support of some of Mr Trumps policy’s should be re thought. However it is her “RIGHT” as a citizen to support him or not. There should not be a separate set of rules if you are in the “LGBT” community. I believe also that Ms Preston’s attendance at the event should be what is questioned. She resigned from that board because she could “NOT” support their decisions? Then why attend unless she had an ulterior motive. Not to support the chorus, that is clear. Ms. Preston was there for one purpose, to confront Ms Jenner.

I would also like to note here. There have been other Community celebrities that have questioned some of Ms Jenner’s motives on her comments. They have the ability to reach out privately but use their spotlight instead. The LGBT community can be their own worse enemies.

• Fuck that, call Caitlyn out, she’s a traitor to the lgbtq community. Everyone with a brain know how Trump stood with the lgbtq community. Ffs her wore a good damn book that had him scheming on how to deny black people apartments/ condos legally! The man is pure scum even before he too office and she did by him! She should not be tolerated until she admits fault and does something to right it, she may have the right to support him but everyone had the right to condemn her for it and call her out everytime she’s on public.

• First of all it is _MR TRUMP_ or _President Trump_. You may not respect the man. As an american you should at the very least respect the office he holds. I do not know what this means “Ffs her wore a good damn book” or the book you refer to. I also do not know what “fault” you allude to.If you are referencing Ms Jenner’s support for Mr Trump. Are you saying the 62,985,106 Million voters who elected him are at fault also and need to make amends?

• Jon Mancina says:

No, see that’s the beauty of the United States and our Constitution: he or she has the right to call Trump whatever they would like, whether you agree or disagree is irrelevant. Also: considering he lost the popular vote perhaps you should not cite that as support for why he deserves respect. President or not, we are allowed to voice our opinions as we see fit.

• I do not and never will deny anyone the right to his opinion or the right to voice it. I am a card carrying member of the ACLU. An organization who’s sole purpose is to defend the Bill of Rights. Are you? I do however take an exception to being disrespectful. As a citizen of the US, you should be first in line to respect the office, if not the process he was elected by. You can agree/disagree that is your right. So if I call you a “misanthropic disrespectful knuckle dragging Neanderthal” that is my right too.

• Daniel Petersen says:

The oligarchy has bastardized that office LONG ago.
          The need to respect such an entity went with its integrity…

• So what would you have as the alternative? Do we eliminate from the history books every person that has held the office since…? You confuse the person elected to President with the office. There are very few countries that enjoy the freedoms we have to criticize leaders. Ms Jenner exercised her right and supported Mr Trump. Ms Jenner has her faults. She is human after all. Who among us is so perfect that we can cast the first stone. I know I am not. I did not vote for Mr Trump or Mrs Clinton. I thought neither one was suited to hold the office. Instead I voted for an obscure Green Party candidate I knew had no chance to be elected. Only because they do not have a “none of the above” selection. That I know is not the appropriate way to exercise my right. It was the only alternative. Better I felt than not voting. Ms Jenner has admitted her choice in this case may have been wrong. Do I believe in the office of President? Yes. Do I agree with the person who holds the office. No.

• Mark Clarke says:

Why .. Trump doesnt respect the office… Why the fuck should we respect him?

• I did not say you should or need to respect Mr Trump. I think you need to respect the office. The office of “The President of the United States” is more than just a man. The beauty of this country is that we can change the person that holds the office every 4 years. Why every vote is important. Ms Jenner exercised her right to support the candidate she thought was best. As I have posted I didn’t think Mr Trump or Mrs Clinton was right for the job. That was “MY” choice. Ms Jenner used her celebrity as did Jon Voight,John Ratzenberger,Scott Baio, Gene Simmons and Christie Alley. That was their choice.

• Kevin Gross says:

Butch go away with you stupidity for an asshole who is destroying our country. i eill never, ever as long as he is in office call him any of those titles cause he is the worst one we had in office. Jenner went against her community by supporting this fool, and should be called out. Anyone who is gay should be called out on thier stupidity for FOLLOW such a disgrace to our country and turnning thier backs own thier own community which he is destroying. He promised he would protect the LGBTQ COMMUNITY, and what does the idiot do, goes and bans Trans from thier fighting for thier country.

• Carmen says:

You don’t tell people what to call Trump. He deserve no respect. Jenner like the person said is a fraud. Since Jennerwants this life than stand up for it.

• Butch Goodwin says:

Several issues are apparent from your post:

1. You did not read mine. I did not tell anyone what they should call Mr Trump. I did however say that ” You may not respect the man. You should respect the office he holds. That is what an american citizen does who loves america.

2. You clearly have not read Ms Jenner’s posts and comments on other media platforms.

3. You do not know the definition of the word “fraud”.

To summarize you have no idea what you are talking about and are a good “parrot”.

• JGG says:

It’s amazing within the LGBT community how we can sell ourselves out for celebrity. Really it would be great if we all had the platform and the resources Jenner does, But we don’t sorry Caitlyn Jenners financial and vocal support of Donald Trump has helped create this mess that’s going on here. The fact that Caitlyn because of her celebrity and money has hijacked the transgender Spotlight for her own agenda. Which does not necessarily help people with less resources let’s be real here. It’s all about Caitlyn getting a tax break by supporting Republicans. Yet cut so many of the programs that help the trans community will be negatively affected by the Republican hello the trans band!!!!!?????

And to see Caitlyn be blindsided by the Trump military ban! While all the rest of us were like yeah you’re surprised. Sorry no sympathy here for her

• AG says:

So you say that Jenner is entitled to her opinion yet you question the attendance of Preston because she wanted HER opinion to be heard. You’re a hypocrite plain and simple.

And the notion that you must “respect the office of the president” is right out of the Kim Jong Un book. No, a sexual predator who has stepped all over the presidency and devalued the office forever does not deserve any respect whatsoever.

Addressing him like you’re a writer for the New York Times and not some old loser sitting on a recliner a typing on an old acer laptop is laughable, but in no way makes your dumb ass opinion more valid

• Just wondering are you trans? because Jenner’s actions have hurt our community considerably from her support of Trump to the constant stream of transphobic things she speaks about acting like she represents us. She refuses to learn any Trans issues and yet still acts as a representative of all trans people which has definitely made her a Fraud. I am so happy she got called out and hope it continues.

• I am not Trans. So of course you will trot out the chestnut the Black community uses ” You are not Trans so you do not understand”. Everyone in our community/Black/white /trans/ Chinese/Gay/Lesbian/Leather…all have run into unique situations. I was born Irish Catholic now I am a gay american…you know you grow. I have Trans friends. I had trans employees’s as one of the Managers of an ALL inclusive LGBT bar in Boston. So using that ” You are not trans you do not understand statement” That to me is just a way to dismiss any opinion other than that of another Trans person.

You have “Slandered” and “Libeled” Ms Jenner by calling her a “Fraud”. Do you actually know what the word means?

From Merriam- Webster’s Dictionary
        Definition of fraud
        a : deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right was accused of credit card fraud
        b : an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick automobile insurance frauds
        a : a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : impostor He claimed to be a licensed psychologist, but he turned out to be a fraud.; also : one who defrauds : cheat
        b : one that is not what it seems or is represented to be The UFO picture was proved to be a fraud.

Please tell me by what part of this definition Ms Jenner is a “Fraud”? You have “parroted” Ms Preston’s comments pretty well. Also the unsubstantiated accusations on Ms Preston’s website. Do you have any evidence of “Fraud”. Dates? Quotes? Before I weighed into this subject. I “Googled” Ms Jenner and her recent comments and statements. Here is the link. https://www.google.com/search?q=The+speeches+and+statements+made+by+Caitlyn+Jenner+on+Transgender+issues&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqwIGOof_VAhWs64MKHebSCaQQBQglKAA&biw=1600&bih=745

Please show me where she has said anything that is or would in any way be construed as “Fraud”. She has even commented and criticized Mr Trump and his policies on Trans military personnel. Ms Preston and others have used the term “privileged’ as a dirty word. Ms Jenner did not grow up on the streets of Detroit,eat or live at a shelter. That makes her a “FRAUD”?

2. Mike Pierce says:

Well, Butch, we’re all entitled to our opinions but you’re flat out wrong. Ms. Jenner has proven time and again that she doesn’t understand the community she has found herself a part of. It seems to me that Ms. Preston was the only one with the courage to say, “The Emperor has no clothes.”

3. Tasha Allen says:

If you are going to be a drama queen and do something like this– please have several examples, stating specifically how they are fraudulent to the cause, otherwise, it is a ridiculous emotional rant, and a rude interlude onto someone who was invited.

• Kevin Wright says:

She was rude to our community when she voted for Donald Trump and still thinks Republicans are going to do anything positive for her…still blinded by her privilege

• I think you really need to look at the definition of “RUDE”. Here it is from Merriam-Webster to clarify. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rude

So in what way was Ms. Jenner Rude?

If anything at all I believe she was mislead as a lot of people were by Mr. Trump. I also believe. Mr Trump made promises all over the place to people in private to garner support. I also believe Mr Trump to be a “Shock Jock” type President. His legacy will be that he was the least prepared man ever to hold the office.

• SDM says:

What a stupid comment to make the only example needed is she was fraudulent since she decided to vote for a man who took away the rights of the people like herself. Don’t say you’re there to support trans rights but vote for an idiot who is doing things to take them away.

4. Caitlyn has spoken openly about why she decided to support Trump. She’s also spoken candidly about it being a mistake. I’m not saying her choices is wrong or right, but what I will say is this: To deny an American the freedom to make choices that they deem pertinent to their beliefs is not only wrong…..it’s downright illegal, no matter which side of the fence you’re standing on.

• Kat says:

No one is denying someone the right to make a bad choice, no one is denying anyone the right to speak their mind. But one can’t to expect to not be called out for extraordinarily bad judgment, if what they do and say is harmful to the community they are supposed t be a part of.

• Drake says:

You are confusing the freedom to make a choice, with freedom from being held accountable for that choice.

5. Kat says:

Preston has a point. Jenner comes from a very privileged background and has time and again demonstrated her lack of knowledge and empathy for trans individuals with less resources than herself as well as other trans individuals. She also publicly endorsed Trump, with an intentional blind eye to attitudes he supported.
    Yes, Jenner is a bit of a lightning rod because of her celebrity, but it is a celebrity that she has intentionally courted and at her age to not be informed social justice, or to simply not care about it is rather shameful.
    You can’t expect goodwill from your celebrity without accepting any of the responsibility that comes from it.

6. TVgina Gina says:

Well, the big black thing with ugly tattoos are toxic to humankind in my view. This is of course, how uneducated blacks react to things they don’t agree with. Entitlement a bit too much eh!!! I don’t like any of the trans issues cos i honestly think trans are F-up and mentally unsound. Having said that, Caitin has every right as a human and as an American to do whatever the F she wants, and forgive me humans are F-up anyway, so why would anyone think she should do something to conform to anything else but her own standards. PPL have conflicted agenda and idea and opinions all the time. If you can’t deal with it, kill yourself, and stop being so vulgar and confront ppl in that manner. this is why when blacks got shot, i laugh.

7. Jacquie Grant MNZM says:

From New Zealand I agree with the Preston lady 100%

8. Caitlyn Jenner says:

I have a message for the bullies, you’re shick.

• Ms Jenner if this is you posting. I believe the “firestorm” you are facing, the celebrity you posses make you a perfect candidate for a good PR person. I believe you can do a lot for Trans people and the LGBT community. However you decide to face the issues you are confronted. I believe it is evident that you take the time to think out your message and the face you present to the LGBT community and the world. Ms Jenner you have a huge spotlight on you. Do not waste it!

9. Karleezy says:

Though it would have been better if Preston had some specific examples we all know her points are valid. We all know the examples c’me on. Jenner is a person from privilege she doesn’t get it. We don’t know to know her to know that. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t have her own struggles but it’s obvious she doesn’t experience the hardship most trans women do to get what they need to survive and thrive. The worst part is that she do any sheen to get that she doesn’t understand that.

Freedom of speech is a protection that the government is not going to prevent you from speaking your mind. It doesn’t mean that other human beings can’t call you out.

I don’t think Jenner is a fraud at all. I think she behaves like every other person I lagged rich person who buys their way through life. This is clear. I do hope she gets it one day and understands that she could help to be a great vehicle for liberty of trans women. But this would require stepping out of that privilege and we all know rich white people dont do that shit.

And TVGina… idk who you are but you must be some deep scum to express yourself about a black woman this way. Your comments are racist, offensive and degrading. You are backwards AF and people like you are the reason black people are killed every day in this country and around the world. Fuckin troll.

10. Sims,Jason says:

Caitlyn, I think you are a fascinating and wonderful person. I like you. I think it’s wonderful that you made your transformation. Your athleticism made you an authority in your field. Your love life brought the world entertainment. They are beautiful and very stupid women and truthfully we all love that for one reason or another. You were a beautiful and stupid man and we all love that too in this culture. These things go over very well with people. It’s just that now you’re a trans woman, who frankly is still stupid. You were famous for many things but eloquence and intelligence was never a part of the picture. If you want to be known for your wisdom, you will need to do some serious searching for it. But I still like you a lot!

11. Etien De Lamothe-Cassell says:

All trannies are frauds, wake up!

12. Steve says:

She cares for no one except herself. She should never have been allowed to the event. She voted for Frump knowing his policies of hatred, but she didn’t care because they didn’t effect her. But now they are effecting her community she’s starting to care. Complete fame whore and nothing else.

13. G says:

Oh please!! Fucking let people live their life free from your dramatic bullshit. So you disagree with Caitlyn. That’s democracy raja. Keep the hostile aggression and your with or against mentality to yourself. Cait. Be Cait. REPUBLICANS ARE NOT THE ENEMY THEY ARE YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS.
    STOP THE FUCKING bitch fest .. spread some joy. Do some funny drag

14. Jo says:

I do not like Caitlyn Jenner, have never liked her, and refused to back down when people tried to shame me into liking her. That being said, Ashlee Marie Preston was ill-prepared for this little publicity stunt she tried vainly to pull off. I’m glad that was actually recognized by one of the ladies in the video.

• Jo says:

Preston had a camera in tow and was armed with nothing more than a loud voice and repetitive rhetoric. Being loud and repeating yourself doesn’t make you right, and it would certainly never win a debate. Enter the arena with facts, legitimate questions, and a certain amount of respect…that being, ask the question and allow the other person to answer it.

• Jo says:

Ambush stunts like this are counterproductive in every way. I have no doubt people will blindly champion Preston, but what she did was disingenuous, disrespectful, and duplicitous. It did absolutely nothing to advance the cause, but I’m sure it sent a lot of new traffic to her website…which was probably all she really wanted. I don’t like Jenner, as I said, but I want to see a respectful, calm, rational and intelligent dialogue with her….not loud, obnoxious people screaming in her face imagining themselves some sort of sociopolitical warrior.

Nothing positive came from this. Nothing

15. That Caitlyn i do not know if fraud is the right term to describe her but she is certainly “something else” . Either clueless or simply to old to part from the typical “white man” privileges and sense of entitlement she is is used to.
    #transgenderlivesmatter

16. JR Bull says:

Butch- We are facing war.
    To be complicit is to join in the Neo part of Neo Nazi.
    Don’t bother with the request I understand and have the ability to utilize an Oxford Dictionary as well as a Thesaurus.
    Ms. Jenner is facing the results of her own activity as an adult.
    I toast her future( assuming we have one of those as a nation) learning opportunities.

1. October 19, 2017

[…] Ashlee Marie Preston is the same trans activist and Editor in chief of Wear Your Voice, who lit into Jenner at  a Trans Chorus of Los Angeles performance of “The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars in August, which was sponsored in part by a cash donation from Jenner. […]