Video Of Young Boy Dancing At Pride Parade Is Making Anti-Gay Bigot’s Brains Explode All Over The Internet – Video

Kid at PRIDE

A video making the rounds of the internet  showing a little boy dancing and “twerking” at a unknown Gay Pride Parade has gone viral, and the reactions it’s attracting are outrageous to say the least.   The video has sparked controversy because of the way the boy is dressed and how he is dancing, And of course the fact that he is at a LGBT Pride event

In the video (below), the boy was seen with his shirt off and wearing shorts while dancing in the middle of a circle of people.

Needless to say In the comments section on YouTube are ranging from shock and confusion to outright hateful homophobic bigotry.

Maximus54545 2 days ago (edited)

If that was a girl they’d all be in jail.

Mattuiop 2 days ago

This is why I’m not liberal

NicDoesDumbThings 2 days ago

At times like this, I wish Hitler would have won.

copperlemon1 3 days ago

Kid needs to be put on a chain gang and his “parents” need to be shot in the street.

kakarot cabage 3 days ago

it slowly started off by homosexuality becoming acceptable,now its starting to justify pedophilia, and eventually will lead to accepting beastiality and necrophilia in the future. America ,Europe, Australia and the whole world is doomed. cultural Marxism is the best weapon the Jew has ever used so far after realizing communism will not win

krome411 1 day ago

I hope all you faggots die of aids.

The Facebook comments aren’t much better than the ones on YouTube, with people calling for not only the arrests of the parents, but some folks are even saying the child needs to be punished harshly.

I for one have  never and will never the “dumbing down” of PRIDE events just for the fact that there are gay families now.  Many PRIDES have separate Family Friendly events.  But I must admit that this video does concern me because of the bad judgement of the parents whoever they might be gay or straight for letting a child act like this in public.
If you want a GAYBIE act like a parent.  If you want to continue to fuck around at PRIDE get a cat.

You can watch the video by CLICKING HERE. (Warning: NSWF inappropriate material)
DISCUSS.

1. Bob in Chicago says:

The fact that this child might (or might not) have gay parents is what the vicious comments are about. It is about homophobia.and hate. I refuse to judge this incident until I know more about it. For christsakes, this is not about the child it is about the reaction and you Will fell into that trap blaming the gay parents when you do not know the facts. I am disappointed in you Will.

No. Actually I stated parents gay or straight for allowing a child to act like that. It would be true at any parade. My comments were about parenting. Not the sexuality of the parent.

2. Susan says:

The organized ‘LGBT’ lobby has long lusted for the abolition of all age of consent laws. While not all ‘gays’ are child abusers, pederasty has been a central aspect of the homosexual lifestyle since the days of the Greek bathhouse.
    This is further proof that the homosexual movement is not about equality, but about the normalization of sexual perversion. it. also reveals that it is just a matter of time before pedophilia will be promoted under the ‘LGBT’ banner in the U.S. In many countries it already is.
    This is a prime example, like it or not… And the cheering proves that point. Either stop the child abusers or you are part of the problem.

• Bob in Chicago says:

Be gone you supid fucking cunt before someone drops a house on you. Take your bigoted homophobic asshole comments somewhere else. You watch too much Fox News. You are so ignorant and so wrong that I am not even going to try further to dispute your bullshit. I will not regret my rant at you because it would be pointless to try to dissuade you of your asshole comments. Fuck you and your sorry right wing hate.