* Rolling Stone tales on TLC’s “My Husband’s Not Gay” even though he really is but misses the fact that some the self -laothing Mormons involved are linked to the very dangerous and Evergreen/Northstar reperative therapy programs that were accused of torture.
* Tea Dance at Tiffany’s – Tiffany Jewelers features a gay couple male couple in wedding ring ad.
* Virginia jumps on anti-gay hate wagon and introduces heinous “right to discriminate” law hiding behind “religious liberty. Lets face it. Virginia is for HATERS.
* Jeb Bush’s unseen anti-gay marriage emails exposed. Will Fred Sainz of the HRC still praise him?
* Evangelical Pastor and grifter Larry Tomczak: “Taylor Swift will turn your children gay.” Hmmmm, I thought that was pro wrestling?
* Nicole Kidman Thought Jimmy Fallon Was Gay. Who hasn’t?
* Gay wedding stalled in Mexico after haters claim the grooms are mentally ill and “suffer from madness”
* Queen’s guards rocked by complaint of gay soldier that he was bullied over period of years by senior colleague as Ministry of Defense launches investigation