HRC Posts Their 2012 990’s, President Chad Griffin’s Pay Reported At $360k A Year
Another year, another posting of the Human Rights Campaign’s annual 990’s to the IRS in which it discloses its obscene salaries for the non-profits top employee’s.
1) Chad Griffin, executive director started on June 11, 2012, base salary of $250,000, including a $20,000 incentive bonus, with an additional $50,000 bonus for an unstated reason, and $40,100 gross-up payment, for a total of $360,100.
2) Joe Solmonese, executive director through June 29, 2012, base salary of $238,300 plus $39,000 gross-up payment for a total of $277,300.
3) James Rinefierd, treasurer, base salary of $211,500 plus $64,000 gross-up payment for a total of $275,500.
4) Cathy Nelson, assistant vice president: $275,000.
5) Susanne Salkind, vice president, base salary of $212,700 plus $60,000 gross-up payment for a total of $272,700.
6) David M. Smith, vice president of programs: $250,300.
7) Fred Sainz, vice president of communications: $228,000.
8) Robert Falk, secretary, base salary of $166,500 plus $50,000 gross-up payment for a total of $216,500.
9) Allison Herwitt, legislative director: $197,500.
10) Ann Crowley, membership director: $175,000.
11) Martin Rouse, national field director: $173,500.
12) Christopher Speron, development director: $172,000.
Read it and shake your head with disgust and weep. All that money and STILL they have unpaid interns.
THIS is where your donation dollars go.
INTERESTING TRIVIA: The President of the United States makes $400k a year. That is only $40k more than Chad Griffin.
Courtesy of The Petrelis Files.