SLAP IN THE FACE – Obama To Nominate Anti-Gay GOP Chuck Hagel As Defense Secretary Today

1. Ron Bockman says:

Anti-Gay is the best you can say about him.

2. Jerry Greene says:

Boy, somebodies real hot to get his ass pleasured in a fox hole fighting in Iran if the Israel lobby wins and gets some fucking war monger in there who will say “Lets go to war” next time there’s a false flag operation – isn’t he??? Or is HE too old to get drafted? I’m not….

3. BosGuy says:

I am no fan of this man, but I think he is more than qualified to do the job. He will be acting on behalf of Obama’s policies – not on comments he’s made in the past.

I think it is far more interesting that the Republicans are so outraged. Probably has a lot to do with his support for Bob Kerrey (D) in the November elections.

I am sure that Hagel is the ONLY person in the United States suitale for the job. Besides the fact that he’s anti-gay it worries me that hes a GOP war monger.

• BosGuy says:

I never meant to infer he’s the only one qualified; merely that he is qualified and that is the bar that nominations need to meet or exceed.

This is Obama’s administration and whatever Hagel’s personal opinions; he’s the President’s representative and will be held accountable as such.

4. Jason says:

I see this as Obama picking Hagel despite his anti-gay stance due to his other qualifications. Mainly, Hagel does not bend over backwards like most other U.S. politicians to the whims of Israel — he believes that Israel, while an ally, is like any other ally, and thus they are not free from criticism. This is most likely a big plus for Obama, as he has shown occasional slivers of hope with regard to a rationale Middle East foreign policy that does not cater to Israel’s whims and their subjugation of stateless Palestinians.