For the thousands of you who look forward to my weekly Sunday Funday post (I rounded up to the nearest few thousand), my apologies for not only being late this week, but for missing last week. I was at an education conference (for www.uwc.org) in Budapest and wasn’t able to serve you all.
But fear not, your weekly dose of fun, informative and downright random photos is back.
1) As I’m sure most of you know, Saturday saw World Pride take over London. Rather than bore you with my snaps of naughty Philippinos changing the letters of Philippines to spell various cheeky words, boys in bondage or drag queen imitations of Madge and Gaga, I’ll simply share this image.
As Will already reported, it wasn’t quite the grand scale WorldPride that we all would’ve liked it to have been. But it was certainly a great day, and I can say that as someone who isn’t necessarily in favour of all the imagery that comes with Pride celebrations, there were definitely moments during the parade where I actually felt proud. My only regret from the day is that my friend managed to get a photo with Ben Cohen and I didn’t…!
2) While this photo wasn’t taken World Pride, I was happy to see ‘Christians together at Pride‘ marching this weekend
3) The innocence of childhood can lead to the best unintentional innuendos
4) Having said that, apparently it’s not just kids that manage to make such fantastic errors
5) And to round up the Pride-related posts this week:
Enjoy being part of the special club! Have a great week everyone