The Gayly News: Bryan Fischer Boy Scout, Even The GOP Hates Mitt Romney, LOGO-TV Who? And MORE!
* 163 GOP delegates bring a lawsuit against the Republican National Committee to get rid of Mitt Romney – I love it when Republicans eat their own. Would you like fries with that?
* Montana Republican Party drops criminalizing homosexuality from its platform. They’ll just hate us secretly.
* LOGO-TV (are they still around) drops The A-List New York – Or as many liked to refer to it The Hepatitis A List of New York.
* American Family Association Bryan
FISTer Fischer warned his 3 listeners that allowing gays in the Boy Scouts would allow “homosexual pedophiles like this Jerry Sandusky” to infiltrate the BSA. FISTer Fischer was seen later that day being measured for a Troop Leader uniform.
* The campus LGBT Group at the scariest evangelical Christian college in America, Bob Jones University is called “BJ Unite.” BEST NAME EVER!
* True Blood creator Alan Ball says that Rick Santorum was a base point for Chris Meloni and The Vampire Authority in this seasons True Blood storyline because ” to have a theocracy in America is way more terrifying than any fictional monster could ever be.” – And also Santorum SUCKS!
” Los Angeles right wing loon street preacher screams at Pride atendee’s, “Stop eating your poo-poo!” – What a shithead.
* All same-sex unions are against Jewish Law, United Kingdom Chief Rabbi’s consultation response says – Ah stuff a Bacon Cheese Burger in your kuglehole Rabbi.