LGBT Flashback 1997 – The Billy Doll: The Worlds First Anatomically Correct Gay Doll

1. inkydarkness says:

I noticed you used the photos I’ve taken. This is fine, but do you mind listing credit for the images?

2. Angela says:

I keep reading that Billy was introduced in 1997. But I have the AIDS awareness (tuxedo with red AIDS ribbon) Billy doll and his packaging says 1996?

3. john says:

I wish they didn’t stop making them,I have billy & 4 outfits but i never got & wanted to get the fireman & parcel service outfit :-( i always wanted Carlos & Tyson as well but Ebay people are selling them for $250.00 & up & for the outfits they want $79.99 $50 for shipping,150.00 + $12 for shipping & 200.00 + $10 shipping & that’s so ridiculous That they are charging that.Totem bring Billy & his friends back. I only paid $49.99 $ 12.99 per outfit,i have 4 outfits. Please some one tell Totem!!!!

• Jerome Peek says:

Maybe I can help you out. I happen to have one (well, more, actually ) of your very much wanted “Billy Fireman”. In the original box. Bought it in NY two days before 9/11 for $48,00. One hitch : top lid is missing. I can assure you I never played with it (all grown up, really, and happily married ) but still..it’s a flaw.
      Interested ? Send me a mail. I”ll take some photos from the actual doll and maybe we can talk business.

• neil says:

still any bill dolls

• Jerome Peek says:

Yes, still around – not for long though. l’ll be moving soon and decided to clean house. A lot of stuff is going bye-bye and that includes the last Billy doll (plus additional clothing set Frisco Billy) and the last Tyson. Next week the two of them are going on Ebay and/or Amazon. Plus, they’re up for sale at a real auction in Amsterdam, Holland (my current residence). So : if you’re really serious, respond…if not, not. BTW : could supply you with photos &c etcetera.

• Hello, I am looking for twoTyson Billy dolls to compete my collection: Sailor Tyson and Policeman Tyson (MIB) I have all of the other Tyson variations. I have two Tyson Army dolls and would be willing to trade him for either of the aforementioned variations I’m seeking or just buy them outright, for a fair price.

• Carlos doll says:

Hi
            I know its been a year but was wondering if you still had any b illy and carlos dolls.would really love a carlos doll as i’ve been after one for years

4. wire says:

Billy and co. are not anatomically correct (or incorrect), they are anatomically absurd. That criticism isn’t limited to the summer-sausage members either, everything about the dolls’ design panders to the shallowest gay stereotypes in the most extreme way. They are grotesque parodies of a size queen gym rat’s wet dream.

5. Stacy says:

Hi I have a police man billy doll for sale. UK

1. November 21, 2014

[…] 1st Love is not the 1st gay doll of its type – that honour goes to Gay Bob (1977), although the ideal known gay doll today is the Billy Doll (1997). […]

2. December 2, 2014

[…] are rumors circulating that tell the tale of Billy’s demise resulting from a lawsuit by UPS (challenging Totem’s use […]