In Greensburg, IN “Homo’s Don’t Go To Heaven” And 15 Year Old Billy Lucas Was Bullied To Death

1. Kristin says:

this post makes me sick. It disgraces me to think that some “members” of my religion are truly this hateful. These fake Christians think it’s okay to do God’s job and judge. A proper title to that song is “Aint none of yall gonna go to heaven” because that’s appropriate to this “church”

2. Irene says:

Just goes to show that people teach HATE. This 4 year old could not possibly know what he is singing or what a homo is. Some adult had to have taught this boy the words. It’s a shame!

3. ID Clare says:

I hope readers will also help Greensburg progressives try to get this church removed as an election polling place. The church building is used on Election Day and is paid by the county to provide a space for voting. The County Clerk refuses to move the location elsewhere. Please call Republican Decatur County Clerk Janet Chadwell at 812-663-8223 or email at clerk@decaturcounty.in.gov. Keep up the pressure until the Apostolic “truth” Tabernacle no longer receives tax dollars as a voting place since they don’t value freedom and democracy anyway!

4. Trey says:

Your article lost all credibility when you ended it with saying that perhaps the entire town of Greensburg, IN should be razed and plowed with salt. That is just as ridiculous of a statement as the kid’s statement in his song.

That church is a small group of people within a much bigger town, to put everyone in that town in the same class as the few people in that church is pure ignorance. You don’t deserve to have a blog.

First of all its a blogpost NOT an article. I am not a paid journalist. I pay for this site and all “articles” within are news with my opinions added.

Secondly I don’t exactly hear the hear the town of Greensburg denouncing the “church” that breeds hate. So to sit here and hear you call me ignorant after a 15 year old has taken his life because of this type of intolertate hate spech and bullshit that takes place in that rats nest burg of a town from which you most probably come from is fucking ridiculous.

Go back to playing Delta Force and fuck off.

• Trey says:

You, sir, are a walking contradiction. To preach against hatred and prejudice and then to show hatred towards an entire town for the actions of less than 1% of it’s population is the definition of ignorance.

Thank you for exposing yourself as a fraud.

5. Ben Voiles says:

I lived in Greensburg until I was eleven years old. When I was growing up I was told that it was against the law for a Black person to spend the night in Greensburg. I’m sure there wasn’t really a law like that but I was told that many time by adults. It makes a person wonder how those type of prejudices carry over to a person’s adult life. Just about a 20 years ago I was told by a good source that a black man was working at the K-Mart and that he was removed because the customers complained. As far as I know, no Black people live in the town.