Video – Tea Party Rocker Ted Nugent Threatens To Kill President Obama and Hillary Clinton

1. Brandon says:

All I read in this article was “Liberal BS, Liberal BS, Liberal BS.” Ever heard of metaphors Mr. Kohler? Of course not bias prevails all eh?

Ever heard of reponsible public speaking and harmful intent Brandon?

There are many unhinged people out there that could take Nugents comments as a call to arms.

• Brandon says:

Them are people we in “the real world” calls flat out idiots. Which you sir are.

Between Liberals and Conservatives, it goes both ways. Remember the GOP outcry because of that Bill Maher incident? Calling Sarah Palin a “cunt”? Then donated $1 Million USD to the Obama Super Pac? Or how about more recent with the Secret Service prostitution situation?

It’s YOU Mr. Kohler that is turning this around on Mr. Nugent. If your too dumb to understand metaphors and similes, you sir need to stay away from journalism completely. KEEP YOU BS BIAS OUT OF JOURNALISM!!

2. Chicago Bob says:

You are being rude Brandon. Name calling is not necessary.

What does the Secret Service situation have to do with this?

All I see is a man ranting because he disagrees. Since you appear to be so well informed and unbiased how about explaining the metaphors to this ignorant liberal. You make little sense when you rant and do not explain by using constructive criticism.

BTW, are you gay?

3. Rich says:

Brandon, if “your” too dumb? Brandon, I’m sorry, if you don’t understand the difference between your and you’re, well, you’re pretty dumb.

4. Jessica says:

What bugs me is he put all tea party members into a ” violent” category because of one persons comments.

• Chicago Bob says:

The simple reason why he put all tea party members into a ” violent” category because of one persons comments is because neither the tea baggers nor the republicans have denounced him for his comments. Their very silence is still a silent endorsement and therefore a reflection on them.

5. rocketman says:

I’ve seen guys like Ted all over the world. I do something that has taken me to many a war in nearly 73 countries and wherever and whenever I run into guys like him I am always surprised. However I normally find guys like Ted in backward third world countries where they are often free to bend illiterate minds and freely spew hate. They are mean-spirited activists who usually end up being responsible for the senseless death of millions.
    Look at those present-day guys in Africa, Southern Asia, Middle East but now we have one of our own Ted Nugent.
    I suggest we inform him that we elected this President or for the sake of argument, King as he implies, because he does not know the difference….then put him on trial for treason and let a jury of everyday Americans decide. With luck he will plead insanity and get off to rant-on eternally. America the beautiful will survive him and the next hundred like him.