WIN An Advance DVD Set Of The ORIGINAL UK Series “Queer As Folk” Courtesy Of Back2Stonewall.com and Acorn Media!

1. Hi Will,

I’d like to enter this contest. I hope you’ll accept submissions from Canada.
    Twitter handle is @eawilsonca

2. DeaconMac says:

I enjoyed the US version of Queer as Folk, but I always wanted to see the British original. So many times, the UK’s original TV series prove superior to their dumbed-down American copies. That’s why I tend to watch BBC America more than US channels.

3. @br_webb says:

The original Queer as Folk was amazing! It broke new ground in LGBT content on TV. It’s an exciting permanent part of LGBT history.

4. Michael Gower says:

Absolutely fantastic and ground breaking series. It was such an exciting programme for it’s day. I’d be on the phone to my friends during the ad’s recapping what had just happened, then glued to the box, not wanting it to end. I remember watching the first sex scene with my hands over my eyes and thinking “Oh My God! they can’t show this on TV can they”. I’d love to be able to own this advanced DVD set.

5. Michael Seymour says:

Saw the original UK production and loved it. Never saw the US series set in Pittsburgh (but actually filmed in Toronto, Canada) !!

6. BGryphon says:

British TV rocks! @bgryphon

7. Rod Edmonds says:

I love the U.K. series of QAF and have been meaning to get around to buying it for years. This set sounds amazing with all the extras.

8. Rod Edmonds says: