Whats "Too Gay" Today? Kirk Cameron Gay Closet Case?, Anti-Gay ArchBishop Hit With Pie!, Robert Pattinson Is An "Actor", and David Beckham’s Undies
* There’s been a few BLIND GOSSIP items flying around lately about this super conservative 80’s sitcom actor who’s been spotted in gay bars and enjoying Bette Midler music. And the general consensus seems to be that it’s Christomaniac Jesus freak Kirk Cameron. I don’t know about Kirk one way or another but after all he did hang around with a guy named BONER.
* Robert Pattinson has declined a $1 million Burberry offer advertising? His reason. “I’m an actor, not a model”. Think again TwinkLight.
* Matt Rettenmund’s Boy Culture celebrates its fifth birthday. Happy Birthday Matt!
* As soon as David Beckham’s contract runs out with Emporio Armani, he’s launching his own line of underwear. So now you can have Beckham on your bulge all the time!
* Belgium’s Anti-gay Archbishop Andre Leonard, who recently declared AIDS as God’s punishment for gays, was pied during a service. There’s a video remix of the pie incident. Anita Bryant 2010! LOVE IT!