LGBTQ News Week In Review: – The HRC and NGLTF Get SLAMMED, Gay Republicans, Vince Vaugh, Miss Pope, Lexington KY, Seth Stambaugh, Strippers Fight Back!, and Mr. Sulu Calls Someone a "Douchebag"!
But quite frankly, watching some of them at the federal level over the past two years has been a lesson in political malpractice that has left me ill and speechless more times than I care to count – Kerry Eleveld – The Advocate
* The Log Cabin Republicans are taking the “DADT is Unconstitutional Case” to The Supreme Court. the LCR and DADT story is really quite interesting and ironic considering they back mostly anti-gay political candidates. The scary thing is. LCR has made more progress than both the HRC and the NGLTF to get DADT strickened and repealed.
* Vince Vaugh is GLAD that GLAAD didn’t get its way that the “that’s gay” joke wasn’t cut from ” The Dilemma”. VINCE PLEASE LEARN WHEN TO STFU.
* Although the Democrats suffered heavy loses in the 2010 Midterm elections, Gay candidates scored BIG!
* The Pope once again attacked gay marriage while visiting Spain in a lovely red and white frock. The Bracelona LGBT Community fight back with a kiss-in.
* Lexington, KY to become the 3rd Largest City in The United States with an openly gay mayor.
* After getting openly gay teacher Seth Stambaugh fired from his student teaching job in Beaverton Oregon, Aaron Krikava pulls his son from the school after Stambaugh is reinstated. Says Kirkava: “We have been called every name under the sun. We are not bigots, homophobes, or religious fanatics,” Butcha are Blance. You are!
* Ohio Strippers FIGHT BACK against religious extremist in Ohio. You go girls!
* LGBT Election News Round-up: The Good, The Bad, and the UGLY.
* Watch George Takei Respond To AK School Board Homophobe Clint McCance “You Sir, Are A Douchebag.”