* Glee-fcake: Chord Overstreet, Cory Monteith, and Matthew Morrison show skin for last nights Rocky Horror Show GLEE episode. Now where the HELL is my PUCK!
* Handsome, hot, hunky and swoonworthy Tom Hardy is close to signing up for Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman also the studio is in talks with Angelina Jolie to play evil queen Ravenna. Must resist comments having to do with Tom Hardy and “jerkin”.
* Bravo has greenlit a show that might not be aimed directly at gay men. Kara DioGuardi and Jewel will host a singer-songwriter competition show with a $100,000 prize.
* The National Organization for Marriage lost its challenge to campaign finance disclosure laws in New York, largely because they hadn’t yet violated them. NOM doesn’t want to have to disclose their money trail and is currently fighting disclosure laws in a number of states besides New York To quote La Diva Griffin ‘SUCK IT BITCHES!’
• BBC America starts airing the BBC’s I’d Do Anything … To Be In Oliver! tonight at 9 PM, with Andrew Lloyd Weber, Graham Norton, and John Barrowman. I’ll just put the TV on mute and drool over John.
* Uwe Boll, for no discernable reason, has filmed Blubberella, which the official synopsis describes as “The first female fat superhero …She will kick major ass – with her major ass …” In 20 years poor Ed Wppd Jr. is going to lose the title of Worst Director ever.
* Republican Sex and Marriage Advice Video. “Do you really want to put God’s telephone inside somebody’s butt?”