You Are Here: Home » This, That, and Other Stuff » The Brett Favre Naked Penis Pictures Are Here! – Oh C’mon, You Kow You Want To Look!

Well those X-rated cellphone cock shots pictures that Breet Favre sent  The Daily Line’s Jenn Sterger while they were both part of the Jets organization have been leaked and Back2Stonewall.com has them!

For those who don’t know Jenn Sterger is a Florida State Cowgirl  She did Maxim shoots. Playboy shoots. She wrote a “Confessions of a Cowgirl” column for Sports Illustrated. Then, in 2008, Ms. Sterger joined the Jets as an in-house sideline reporter where she eventually met Favre

A few eeks ago Sterger said that Favre used to call her early in the season and leave strange,  on her voicemail. She played me one of these voicemails over the phone.

Sterger spurned Favre’s advances because he was married, but also because she was working for the Jets  But then, one night, Sterger received a picture on her phone which was so shocking that she just tossed it across the room. It was his dick. Brett Favre’s dick. And it happened multiple times. In fact, Sterger claims that, in one of the photos Favre allegedly sent her, he’s masturbating — while wearing a pair of Crocs. In another photo, Favre is holding his penis while wearing the wristwatch he wore during his first teary-eyed retirement press conference.

And yes, that is Favre’s dick you’ll see after the jump.  You can tell by the way he’s fumbling his balls.

Me, not impressed.  Let’s hope that one day Peyton Manning gets a hankering to use his cellphoine in creative ways one day.

*See Farve’s junk in all it’s “unglory” aftre the jump by Clicking “READ MORE” below.

Unlike Favre’s quarterbacking abilities, when god was handing out dicks, he didn’t pick six
I suppose now we shall call him “hammerhead”

About the author

Will Kohler has written 6658 articles on this blog.

13 Comments

1. hot4brett says:

You hear about Football Classes for Women who don’t want to be Football Widows. I’m a 57 Year Old Male from Minneapolis Minnesota, where do I sign for the next class? I’ll gladly pay extra if Brett is taking clients!!!

2. Favre4Ever says:

I am from Wisconsin so I have been a fan of Brett Favre and people can say what they like he will always be the sexiest man alive to me; however, I know he is happily married and they are both very lucky to have each other. I Could only be lucky if Brett’s reading this but I sure hope that people will let him be he has given me and so many wonderful years of Football.

3. william says:

brett is the best no the greatest qb ever leave him alone

4. Just Me says:

So many people say he has a tiny penis, but as a matter of perspective think about the size of his hands on a football. Might be more average than you think.

• Pangborn says:

Oh gee, how original… a catty bitch queen makes snarky comments about the football player’s cock. Guess we never saw that coming… I’m a size queen as much as the next fagelah but I thought Brett’s dick pics were cute. Will Kohler disappoints for reverting to type. I’d be the first to say something iff there was anything to denigrate or be a bitch about but just to be catty for the sake of being catty about the poor player’s dick is tired. I would know what to do to maximize it to it’s potential but it’s obvious Kohler lacks that skill.

5. sado says:

his cock is not that big

6. joshua says:

brett favre is the sexiest man that could possibly ever walk this earth..i have 17 different tattoos of brett favre on my body and every 1 of them mean the world to me..i dont care what people say..i dont care if he is straight or has a wife..he is my soul mate..omg people dont understand the feeling of love for sum1..i have been in love with brett favre all my life..i will keep on trying everyday to fall into the arms of my prince!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BRETT FAVRE

7. jenn says:

I’ve always loved Brett sweetest ass in all of football n ID LOVE TO RIDE HIS DICK ’0

8. jad says:

I have sucked a couple thousand dicks in my life and I have seen a few weird looking ones but his takes the cake…for such a big man it is kinda small with one of the strangest heads I have ever seen. I would not turn it away if asked to service it but I would take a good look at it before I stuck it in my mouth. I don’t care I just love cum.
    malibujd44@gmail.com

9. Mitch says:

It really is Brett’s penis. I know because he always came in my adult bookstore and let ne blow him. I have great photos.

10. Rick Reid says:

I sure as hell wouldn’t kick him out of bed.