* The SyFy Channels Warehouse 13 ‘stud Eddie McClintock (above) who was once a wrestler also once starred in a bad movie with Shannon Elizabeth called “Confessions of an American Bride” The only upside of the movie is when Eddie appeared with nothing but a bag covering his “artifact”.
* Mexico is tryiong to woo gay honeymooners. “We hope that many same-sex couples who get married around the world spend their honeymoons here.We are a very tolerant, liberal, avant-garde city,” I wish the same could be said for the United Staes.
* Stepen Moyer’s “Sock of Destiny” The piece of fabric is used when filming nude scenes so that the man’s dangling parts are secured is up for auction at EBAY. 100 % of the profits (less ebay fees) will be donated to Gulf Aid – $645.00
* West Point cadet Katie Miller, who dropped out over the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy earlier this month, says her hometown of Findlay, Ohio has been less than supportive: “I was shocked that I didn’t receive more support than that from my hometown. I think the Findlay area has been especially harsh on me – just really wary of what my intentions were. These are the people I spent most of my childhood growing up with … so I was hoping that Findlay would be able to accept me as one of their own and to support me in this. But I ended up getting some of my toughest critics from my hometown, and that personally disturbed me.” FUCK YOU FINDLAY OHIO! I tell you Ohio truly just needs to be nuked.
* Just when you think you’ve seen it all. It’s the Glee ‘Vogue’ Flash Mob vis Sydney Austraila (I’m sorry, but nothing beats Sue “Motherfucking” Sylvesters version.)