What’s Too Gay Today? – Sons Of Anarchy’s Charlie Hunnan Stripped, Sweaty, and Buff, Katy Perry CENSORED!, Wachoskis Gay Iraq War Soilder Romance, and Tim Gunn Gets Catty!
* Sesame Street censors Katy Perry over cleavage: “in light of the feedback we’ve received on the Katy Perry music video which was released on You Tube only, we have decided we will not air the segment on the television broadcast of Sesame Street, which is aimed at preschoolers.” Which is ironic considering they’ve just recently eaten at the “All-You-Can-Eat” Booby Buffet.
* More details on the Wachoskis’ forthcoming futuristic gay Iraq war romance. “They rut like dogs! WOOF!
* NAACP’s Ben Jealous will speak at the at New York Lesbian and Gay Community center on Wednesday “The NAACP is opposed to discrimination in all its forms. We recognize that many of our members are also members of the LGBT community, and just as the LGBT community counts on us to stand with it for basic civil rights protections, so we count on the LGBT community to stand with us in our unified struggle for the broader civil rights agenda.” Jealous, who is helping to lead a march for jobs and justice in Washington next month, will ask the LGBT Commnunity to attend the rally. Gee Ben, where has the NAACP been during DADT and Prop 8? NOW you are reaching out? Just saying…..
* Tim Gunn got catty over last week’s Project Runway challenge and on Lifetime itself. And who can blame him really (Jackie O Sportswear Challange? Pleeeease/) Tim went off on his Facebook Vlog and suddenly after a few days it disappeared. Sources say Lifetime made him pull it but Gunn said Lifetime had nothing to do with it. I did it completely on my own,” […] Gunn says he’s not sure now if he’ll be posting any more “Runway” critiques on his Facebook page. “I’m debating it,” he said. “I don’t want to hurt anyone, and at the same time I want to be able to talk matter-of-factly. You can watch Gunn’s bitchfest here. It’s awesome! Love you Tim!
* FX’s “Sons Of Anarchy”Charlie Hunnam strips down for Men’s Fitness. Sweaty never looked so good! Nathan Maloney from the UK’s (MUCH SUPERIOR) “Queer As Folk” has really grown up.