What’s "Too Gay" Today? – OK Go "White Knuckles" Video, Bill & Ted’s Excellent Sequel, Joaquin Phoenix, As The World Turns and the The Breakfast Club 25th Reunion!,
* A brain, a princess, a basket case and a criminal (Anthony Michael Hall, Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy and Judd Nelson) gathered together for The Breakfast Club 25th Reunion and nobody called Emilio Estevez? Someone’s goning to get thier buns taped together! (My GOD I feel so old!)
* Watch the Dancing Drag Queen’s (No, NOT Bristol Palin) of Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beach
* Is there a Bill & Ted sequel in the works? WYLD STALLIONS RULE!
* Joaquin Phoenix to play J. Edgar Hoover’s lover opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Clint Eastwood’s Hoover? So strange.
* “As the World Turns” which had the best written gay storyline of any daytime soap ended with a gay cliche and left fans really pissed off.
* OK Go’s “White Knuckles” Video features loads of dogs, a random goat, and was sone all in one take! Directed by Trish Sie and OK Go and featuring Lauren Henry and Roland Sonnenburg’s Talented Animals!