* Sacha Baron Cohen has closed a deal to play Queen front man Freddie Mercury in a film that’s being scripted by Peter Morgan for a 2011 production start. This is the first time the surviving members of Queen–Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon–have licensed songs and music publishing rights for a movie . Borat as Freddie? Well he does look like him.
* The Human Rights Campaign now blames Prop 8 ruling, NOM for possible Democratic loss of Congress – in fear-based fundraising email. Karen Ocamb: “The problem is – HRC may have just provided opponents of LGBT equality talking points and quotes. Not to mention that HRC is just plain wrong.” Ah yes, HRC. What canb I possibly say that hasn’t been said about them. Oh yes. FUCKTARDS!
* Kellan Lutz (Left) and Fernando Verdasco (Bottom….I wish) mke “package” delieveries for Calvin Klein.
* Johnny Depp surrounds himself with male models in his new upcoming movie The Tourist. (Johnny’s originally from Paducah, KY. No shit!)
* Marky Mark Wahlberg almost 40 and still flexing his muscles as he plays a ‘boxer’ in his new movie “The Fighter”. (Who cares about Wahlberg. Christian Bale is in it! The Balenator!)
* Trey Parker and Matt Stone’s musical comedy Book of Mormon will open March 24th at the Eugene O’Neill Theater. Previews begin February 24th. (Hahahahaha Joesph Smith……Joesph Smith…..!)