Whats "Too Gay" Today? Henry Cavill’s Hairy Chest, Dan Hampton Idiot, Big Bang Theory’s James Parsons Outed, Caprica Returns!, and Dieux du Stade 2011 Is On It’s Way!
* Whats “Too Gay” Today? Not James Franco! (I am so bitter)
* Henry Cavill shows off his hairy pecs on film set. Hmmmm interesting. James who?
* Pro Football Weekly neanderthal host Dan Hampton to apologize on-air for Brokeback Mountain joke. Hopefully he’ll include an apology for being a fucking moron.
* Big Bang Theory’s James Parsons outed to Kansas housewives in the National Enquirer. NE runs a piece on how Parsons and his partner of several years, Todd Spiewak, are allegedly going to get married.” It’s not really an outing though. It’s a well known fact that Parsons is gay u8nless you live in a Trailer Park. Hey there Joy!
* Syfy’s critically-acclaimed series Caprica will come even sooner than anticipated. The second half of season one will now premiere on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 10:00PM ET/PT. YEA! More kickass gay gangster Sam Adama sooner!
* ANNOUNCEMENT! – Below you can see a first glimpse of the cover of Dieux du Stade 2011, which will be on sale this fall. On the cover, 27 year-old Dimitri Szarzewski , a French rugby union footballer, currently playing for Stade Français. For those who don’t know, “Dieux du Stade” is French for “strip off your kit and hide your wang with a football for the enjoyment of homos worldwide!.”