* Oh how quickly they grow and become self important. Taylor Lautner has filed a lawsuit Monday against McMahon’s RV in Los Angeles for “emotional distress,” since the custom trailer (s)he ordered didn’t arrive on time to the set of one of her new movies, “Abduction”. Well that answers the question everyone has been asking. Because how many straight guys sue over “emotional distress“?
* George Micheal has pleaded guilty to driving under the influence and being in possession of drugs, which will now be called “pulling a George Michael” Looks like Geoirgie will have his dance card all booked up in the coming months with dates and catching up with Boy george in the slammer so all you “tearoom queens” out there are safe…..for now.
* John Barrowman holding a two-day “USA garage sale” at his £750,000 ocean view home to “clear out a load of old junk”, he insisted he will remain in Wales. Everything must go – spread the word,” urged the flyer. Barrowman, who plays Captain Jack Harkness in the Doctor Who spin-off, was on hand to sign every item on sale for an extra £1 on the ticket price – with a percentage of the proceeds going to local children’s hospice T Hafan. Bravo Captian Jack!
* Bristol Palin gets $14,000 as a speaking fee. . So, how much to shut the stupid inbred bitch up?
* Nelsan Ellis says he never wanted Lafayette’s romance with Jesus (Kevin Alejandro) on True Blood, because he thinks Lafayette works better as a prostitute and a dealer. True dat, bitch!