* Neil Patrick Harris may want the Press to “respect” his and boyfriend David Burtka’s privacy now that they ahve twins on the way but Neil seems to have no problem keeping talking to the press…..every day. And now OMG he might be giving up acting to be a stay-at-home Dad? GASP!
* Okay now this REALLY IS “Too Gay“. Steven Slater, the now famous (for at least 7 more minutes), Jet Blue Sky Queen attended Barry Manilow’s “Symphony” concert with the New York Pops at Caesars Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City where Slater got the VIP treatment — meeting Manilow backstage for a photo op. Slater is a “faniloe” of Manilow. (UGH….6 Minutes and counting…..)
* Was this my Zachie? A item listed at Blind Gossip states that “This tween heartthrob actor enjoys being in the limelight, but in order to stay there, he has been advised to “man up” his image. To this end, he made an appearance at a New York club, and it was reported in all the papers. Another adventure that went unreported, however, was his trip to a New York male strip club with a couple of other guys. One of the guys is his frequent co-star. The other is the heartthrob’s boyfriend, also an actor. The trio spent more money there than they did at the other club. In fact, they enjoyed themselves so much that they stayed past closing time” Hmmmmmmmm? Well Zac Efron and HSM co-star Corbin Bleu made did make rounds to the NYC strip clubs a few weeks back. Could this be them?
* 30 Dates in 30 Days? MIT Grad, Kevin Richberg, 32, is on a 30-day 30-city tour to find 30 dates and, hopefully, his soul mate. In the 70’s and early 80’s we’d call that a month full “tricking“.
*After AMC’s “Mad Men” horribly handeled, bumbled, and fumbled the “Big Gay Sal” storyline which resulted in them writing the character off show because they didn’t know what to do. This weekend “Mad Men” gave a nod to the Isle of Sappho when Peggy Olson meets a lesbian in the elevator, and takes a wild ride into a stoner loft party another universe outside the straight-laced hierarchy she works in, and finds that ahe may be more comfortable there. (Not being a lesbian…..persea) or maybe she’s just found a cool bohemian lesbian friend. Either way it was a great scene and Mad Men proves that in the mid-60’s and “thatt the times they are a changing.”
* Focus on the Family is now doing movie reviews oon the Christian Broardcastinbg Network. This week they spread the word that “Scott Pilgim saves The World” is sexually perverse and that Julia Roberts is the Anti-Christ in “Eat, Pray, Love.” It;s a scray, funny watch. But good to get the skinny on what movie theatres won;t be full of bible-thumping idiots to annoy you..