* Poor Spencer Pratt. He’s gotten really lonely and really furry. (I don’t care if he’s King Douche I would do him in a heartbeat)
* Anti-gay Focus On The Family’s resident beefcake Tim Tebow will go straight from his anyi-abortion Super Bowl commercial to another commercial that has relevence to his life. Jockey underwear. (Because he’s such a sanctimonious prick!)
* Check out largest profile of James Franco *swoooooon* ever assembled. It covers him from teen years to present, and on page five deals with his queer projects, gay roles, and what his girlfriend thinks of all the speculation. (She’s a beard I tell you!)
* Daniel Craig is set to play lead in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo so it doesn’t look like a new Bond flick anytime soon. (Hopefully Dragon Tattoo has a nude scene.)
* Ryan Reynolds wins the cutest moment at Comic-Con 2010!
* Presenting Jane Austen’s “Fight Club”!