What’s "Too Gay" Today? – Robert Pattinson Underwear, Ben Wishaw, Eric McCormick Takes On "Queer As Folk", Elton John Is The FUCKWIT!, MORE "GLEE" News, and NOM Loves Justin Bieber!
* Want Robert Pattinson’s face in your underwear? Buy R-Pants!
* Ben Wishaw who is gay in one magazine and straight in another has signed to be in openly gay diretor Allan Ball’s, (who EVERYONE agrees upon) upon is a fagella, even Allan) new series All Signs of Death, where he’ll play a slacker-cum-crime scene “cleaner.” Webster Filmore Goodhue who is straight……for now
* .Eric McCormick says his character on “Will & Grace” Will Truman helped helped more teens come out of the closet than “Queer As Folk”:
Will had as much sex on camera as anybody on Friends had on camera. It’s a sitcom. Nobody has sex on camera. Will had lots of dates. Will was dating Patrick Dempsey and he married Taye Diggs. … I think that a lot of the rhetoric in the kind of anti-Will & Grace press was misguided and was from people that had stopped watching the show about three years earlier. A lot happened to Will with regards to romance, with regards to relationships and, like I said, he walked down the aisle in his own apartment with Taye. I think the show actually ended up being — as much as it got very outrageous near the end, it also got more outspoken. And I think that we weren’t necessarily a show for the gay community alone; we were for America to maybe start making some inroads. So, while Queer As Folk or something might have been a more true representation of how the gay community, particularly in cities, lives, I don’t think you could find as many young gay people that would say, “Because my parents watched Queer As Folk, I was able to come out to them.” What they do say is, “Because my mom loved Will Truman or thought Jack was funny, I was able to tell them when I was 15 or 17 that I was gay,” and the show broke ground in that way.
Point o McCormick BUT as compared to the British version of QAF was a small masterpiece, well cast and well directed. he is probably wrong. But the U.S. version, yeah. Between Pittsburgh, The self-destructive, narcissistic behavior of the main characters, and the insane maddening storylines. W&G beat the American version QAF and in some cases the American QAF was funnier than W&G!
* Brad Rowe, who starred in such gasy fiilms as Shelter and Billy’s Hollywood Screen Kiss, is set to join General Hospital as an internationally famous film star involved with a (female) supermodel. SCREW THAT! Rowe and Franco need to become a couple! It might help GH’s dismal ratings.
DameSir Elton John had no problem going to Tucson, Arizona and playing a concert like he did on Saturday. He also has no problem calling artist who perfer to boycot AZ over it’s draconian immigration law “fuckwits” I say check Elton’s papers and if he doesn’t have them, put him on a bus and send him HOME.
* Movieline thinks that iCarly actor Chord Overstreet, recently cast as Finn’s football team protege on Glee, will ultimately end up as Kurt Hummel’s boyfriend.
* NOM (The Natioonal Organization For Marriage) LOVES Justin Bieber! That answers the question about Brian Brown now, doesn’t it?