Whats "Too Gay" Today? – Zachary Quinto (Of course), Dustin Hoffman and Jason Bateman Kiss, Torchwood Comic, Rue McClanahan, Ed Westwick, and HOT Fantasy Couple Ricky Martin and Cheyenne Jackson
* This is kinda a “Ewwww” thing but a funny “Ewwww” thing. Last nights Lakers-Celtics game when the “kiss-cam” pointed at them Dustin Hoffman took the opportunity to lean over and swap spit with actor Jason Bateman. Love the fact that Jason Bateman is going at it with the full open mouth. I’ve wanted to kiss Jason Bateman for a long time myself. And our greatest living actor gets to do the deed. Life IS NOT fair.
* Extremely HOT and (allegedly) CLOSETED Zachary Quinto will star in a revival of Tony Kushner’s Pulitzer Prize-winning “Angels in America” Off-Broardway. Quinto will portray the sarcastic (and openly gay) Louis Ironson. Lets see if this will blow the closet doors off Quinto’s walk-in. (Sorry Zachie I do think you are extremely cute but you need to come out already.)
* There’s a Torchwwod Comic book coming our gay geek way soon! Acclaimed artist Tommy Lee Edwards, currently working with Jonathan Ross, has teamed up with Barrowman and his sister to produce the comic – tentatively titled Captain Jack and the Selkie. This will be one of two original Torchwood stories in issue one, out in August. It sees Barrowman/Capt. Jack facing a deadly threat on a remote Scottish island, where people are disappearing one by one. To his horror, the captain starts to suspect he may know who, or rather what, is responsible.
* Rue McClanahan gets remembered online with a memorial Facebook page. Rest peacefully Blanche we’ll miss you!
* While Chance Crawford is cooling his heels in Plano Tx his
boyfriend co-star Ed Westwick says he doesn’t have a girlfriend. (DUH!)
* Want to sww about a HOT fantasy couple. How about Ricky Martin and Cheyene Jackson! Forget the Jackson-Jackmans and the Reynolds-Coopers. The Jackson-Martins have supplanted them as my new fantasy gay power couple. The snarl wins it, Cheyenne. And um Ricky, where exactly is your hand under the table?