* 90210’er Michael Steger will be joining the cast of True Blood this season, Steger will play Tony, a gay prostitute who gets picked up by King of Mississippi Russell Edgington (Denis O’Hare) because of his resemblance to his current steady, Talbot (Theo Alexander). Steger will appear in one episode of the drama’s upcoming third season and may return on a recurring basis in season 4. One episode in Season 3? That sucks.
* John Barrowman wants his “lamp” rubbed. PICK ME!! PICK ME!!!!
* Daniel Radcliffe Daniel Radcliffe wants to look like Cristiano Ronaldo. Daniel faces shirtless scenes as a window cleaner in musical How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. A pal said: ‘Daniel wants to completely re-sculpt his body and has taken Ronaldo as his inspiration. He envies his muscle definition and is hoping to get a similar six-pack for himself. He put on a little timber last year and is keen to get down to a more svelte shape.” No need to worry Daniel. I assure you there are many eager fans out there wanting to see your “timber” no matter what state it’s in
* A gay couple are trekking across Europe this month in an attempt to find love… for their bereaved dog. (George Rekers?). DJ Juan Veny, 25, and his partner were devastated when their pooch Hanna died last Valentine’s Day, so – in a bid to alleviate their family’s heartbreak – the pair are now determined to find her widowed boyfriend, Kito, a new bitch. (Again, George Rekers?)
* Is Apple requiring magazines to censor nipples for iPad editions? “A Dazed and Confused insider revealed that the mag’s iPad edition has been nicknamed the Iran edition by the people putting it together, given the parallels between censorship in the Muslim theocracy and the iTunes store.”
* Ian McKellen offered $1 dollar after being mistaken for homeless person! But his latest performance was perhaps his most impressive yet – he was mistaken for a genuine tramp as he sat outside a theatre. The 70-year-old X-Men star was wearing his threadbare costume during a break from rehearsing for Waiting For Godot in Melbourne, Australia, when a passer-by gave him an Australian dollar.