* James Franco, the hottest, weirdest fuckin’ dude on the planet (which is one of the reasons I am in love with him) is next going to star in the new Planet of the Apes movie, Rise of the Apes. He’ll play a doctor who thinks he’s cured Alzheimer’s disease so he tests his magic formula on common monkeys and then they all turn into Dr. Zaius. (Dr. Zaius, Dr. Zaius / Dr. Zaius, Dr. Zaius) After that, “he who must be worshipped” Franco will play a 16th century courtesan to Oliver Platt’s wicked governor in a film called The Courtesan’s Curtain Can’t wait!
* Paul Rueben’s Pee Wee is headed to Broardway! (Which is much better than a skanky porn theatre.) On Thursday, the producers announced that “The Pee-wee Herman Show,” the original stage comedy that set that manic man-child character portrayed by Paul Reubens on a path to cult stardom, will transfer to Broadway in the fall for a six-week run! TEQUILA!
* Arrest arrant issued for Lindsay Lohan! FREE LINDSAY! (Oh wait, she might like it in there.)
* Grace Jones FOREVER! (Link NWSF. But hell my site isn’t either!)
* Marc Jacobs greases up and strips down to sell his new scent “BANG”. The ad depicts a sultry and well-oiled Jacobs laying against crumpled silver mylar sheets with his legs splayed open, and only an oversized fragrance bottle blocking the view of his boy parts. Remember when jacobs was just a little dork?