Whats "Too Gay" Today? – Gerard Butler’s Bi (cepts), HRC’s 25 Million Dollar Facebook App, David Duchovny Would Do Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, Christian Bale’s Bulge Countdown, and Imran Khan Is The New Bollywood Studly Gay Icon
* Gerard Butler (admitted Bisexual) buffed up his tree trunk arms while shooting his new movie, Coriolanus in in Belgrade, Serbia. Coriolanus is actor Ralph Fiennes’ directorial debut (he also stars in the movie) with William Hurt, Eddie Marsan, Jessica Chastain and Vanessa Redgrave also star. Unfortunately Gerard WILL NOT be wearing small trunks and a cape.
* WOW, The Human Rights Campaign lunches an EDNA Facebook app!. 25+ Million a year in Donations and this is the best that they can do.
* David Duchovny wants to be on Team Jacob and Edward!: “If I were gay, you know. I think Woody Allen is one of a long list of men I might go gay for…Garry Shandling is someone I’ve publicly gone gay for, for jokes. Oh and anyone in the Twilight movies. I don’t know any of their names, but all of them. The wolves, the vampires? They’re all fantastic.”” I want to see the Duchovney/Lautner/Pattinson sex tape! Go David!
* Only 2 more years until we get to see Christian Bale’s bulge when the new Batman movie comes out!
* Imran Khan recently posed for a series of shirtless pictures and the results have his gay fans in India pushing to make him an icon. According to The Times of India, the production company producing his next film has made the following claim: “For three days now, we have been getting weird calls from various people who seem to have been so impressed by Imran’s shirtless pictures that they insist he’s the next gay icon. Some of them said he’s turning out to be the sex symbol they’ve been waiting for.” I’d do him.