Today on a very special episode of Dr. George Allan Rekers……….
* Dr. George Allan Rekers, in a letter written to the Miami Herald’s LGBT issues blogger, Steve Rothaus, is threatening a lawsuit against the Miami New Times for calling him a homo!
If today’s news story in the Miami New Times is accurate, I have been advised to retain the services of a defamation attorney in this matter, because the fact is that I am not gay and never have been. Blah….blah… blah
Rekers goes on to recount the phone call, using the expression “life my luggage” six times. *CHORTLE*. Me think the bitch doth protest too much..
* Jo-Vanni Roman (Luicen) finally speaks out on Rekers. Jo-Vanni confirmes the “anus long-stroking” technique reported by the Miami New Times. Saying that that Rekers’ cock was “rock hard” during the massages. (Ewwwww) “He was definitely totally gay for me.”
* A second male escort, who goes by the name Chaz, is now claiming he was hired by Rekers for sex:
Rekers wanted a full body massage, and he wanted light, sexual contact. He referred to himself as being “very vanilla”, which I later learned means, no oral or anal. As an escort, I remembered clients like this the most because they are easy money. I fulfilled his request, and by the time I was finished, there wasn’t a single part of his body that my hands had not touched.
* The Miami New Times listened in on a speakerphone call between George Alan Rekers and Jo-vanni (Lucien) Roman who accompanied him on his vacation: “During that talk — which took place at about 1 a.m. Thursday in a Fort Lauderdale home — Rekers told Lucien several times not to talk to the press. He also never challenged two statements by Lucien: 1) that the minister had found the 20-year-old escort on an internet site, and 2) that they ‘did the whole massage thing,’ referring to Lucien’s contention that he gave Rekers nude massages during their two-week trip to Europe.” Rekers assured that if the escort just remained silent, the whole story would soon die down. He began muttering darkly about “activists with an axe to grind” and “nothing better to do.” (FUCK YOU BITCH!) “Sometimes I feel like I should just tell [the press] what happened on the trip.” Jo-Vanni sais “No,” said Rekers quickly, “Please don’t do that. Please don’t let them pressure you into it.”
I tell you this story is the gift that keeps on giving!
* YouTubers sound off on Rekers!