* Betty White comes face-to-face with Sarah Palin. It’s not clear if Palin remembers when Betty called her a “crazy bitch.” on Craig Ferguson a couple of years ago?
* Antonio Banderas is set to star in Pedro Almodovar film once again: “The Spanish director and star last worked together on Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down back in 1990. They will now re-tie the knot with a revenge thriller, La Piel que habito (The Skin I Live In), which shoots later this year. Variety reports that the movie is loosely based on Thierry Jonquet’s 1995 novel Mygale and will star Banderas as a plastic surgeon on the trail of the man who raped his daughter. ‘It’s the harshest film I’ve ever written,’ Almodovar told El Pais this week. ‘And Banderas’s character is brutal.'”
* Cannes is getting its first (unofficial) GLBT award! Following on awards such as the Teddy at Berlin and the Queer Lion at Venice, an independent group is establishing the Queer Palm. The first Queer Palm, recognising a film for its contribution to lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender themes, will be handed out May 22.
* This movie actor is B list although he definitely has A++ name recognition. Young. Not some faded A lister who is now a B. Our actor has been in some of the biggest hits of all time. Anyway, although our actor considers himself heterosexual and he has had a very famous, very public heterosexual romance, he told someone the other day that ‘if you get orally serviced by a guy, its doesn’t mean you are gay. In fact, I just had a guy I have known for awhile do that to me last week.'” (Guesses? Orlando Bloom or LaBeouf?)
* What’s On Paul Rudd’s computer? Video’s of himself dancing and nude Tayne!