• Uncategorized

David Kaufman, Founder Of Transracial.net and HuffPo Contributor Is A TOTAL ASS.

1. BlackTsunami says:

I don't agree with Kaufman's piece but in all of the bluster, a point does need to be made about lgbts of color. I think the point he SHOULD have made is that there is an "either/or" mentality in both the black and lgbt communities. Neither seems to want to acknowledge that their true connection lies in the existence of people who are both African-American AND LGBT.

2. Will (Wolf) says:

Thats a very good point. Well said

3. Anonymous says:

Thanks for the great response to Kaufman's drivel. (although you really should edit those spelling errors! 😉

Honestly I think that Mr. Kaufman needs to see a therapist because I believe he has some race issues to work through. You know when some people argue that the civil rights movement is totally different from the gay rights movement because African Americans cannot hide their skin color but we can hide the gay? Well, Mr. Kaufman is much lighter than he looks in his HuffPo picture and could "hide the black." Of course I could be completely wrong but when you read his posts with that in mind it's quite interesting.

And I'd like to say that I'm surprised your link passed the moderators. I'm not sure if he moderates it himself but usually anything posted that calls him out on his blather gets scrubbed quickly.

MrVinegar

4. Will (Wolf) says:

I know.

Sorry about the spelling errors. I was sooooo mad and typed so quickly that I didn't spellcheck.

Actually I had to repost my7 link 5 times before it made it past him and i had to piggyback it onto someonelses post. So not only is Kaufman an asshole he is also a COWARD and a PUNK.

5. David Kaufman says:

I have never blocked a comment on Huff Post.
    Period.

Hire a copy editor.

Good Day

6. Will (Wolf) says:

Oh David you lie like rug! "Never blocked a comment on HuffPo"

Oh and dude. I'll hire a copy editor if you hire a pyscotherapist because you obviously need one.

7. Basil the Basilisk says:

David Kaufman is a lying sack of shit. He's blocked at least a dozen of my comments. He's an over-privileged poseur and a child of affirmative action telling gays that they haven't earned their rights.